Appetite For Graphic Corn Dogs Climaxes In Moral Outrage

snoop1130

22 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

This could be described as having fun and we know the Powers That Be are party poopers.   This will lead to someone having their business closed down and a possible jail sentence equalling those for old ladies picking mushrooms !

You're correct. The pricks running the country dont want the more popular competition.

This is all about sad people that usually go unnoticed, who are craving for attention and an audience on the social media. So they commit stupid acts trying to impress others with some kinds of outrageousness. Just a bunch of idiots wanting their day of fame.

Edited by cyberfarang

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2017 at 8:32 AM, manarak said:

from the article:

would I buy it for my parents: yes, because my parents are not narrow-minded bigots, we would all have a good laugh.

would I put it in an alms bowl: probably not, there is a chance that the monk is a narrow minded bigot and I don't want to make a monk feel insulted.

a girl aged 7 or 8 eating it in the street: I would wonder about the person who did buy it for her.

but really, there are buddhist temples where phalluses of humoungous dimensions are displayed and hundreds of women worship them... maybe it would be a good idea to worry about these first ?

people are murdered every day and wars are being fought over what bigots think is inappropriate. it would be better if everyone thought phalluses and vaginas are just a normal part of human anatomy. muss less problems that way.

Men are seen eating tacos all the time and no outrage. Chill.