"Most hated German in Thailand" on the move after yet another country bans him

webfact

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Marley01 said:

Will probably try Australia next. Get given a house, benefits and a big hug and kiss from the greens and ALP. 

You think your Country has got problems. He is probably already claiming unemployment and disability allowance in the UK. 

Edited by Kadilo

1 hour ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

You might as well include USA then as their great leader is also a mess.

I guess after being deported to Germany he will go back to the canaris. He has been there before he started wit "Asia, I'm coming!" He boasted: Nobody knows the canaris better  than I do, as I have been there so often....

A lot of good hearted tourists there. He said he can make 200 Dollars in one or two hours by begging  over there.

But may be his fame will arrive there as well, after his Asia desaster, may be they will watch out for him. Had problems with police in Ibiza already who wanted to deport him to Gran Canaria, he posted.

He also posted beggars  can make more than 30.000 BPS  in London

Still interesting to watch his further steps. I think his ego will not allow him to stop bragging on facebook

Edited by sweatalot

How can anyone here pass judgement on his mental health status? Are you a licensed psychologist or psychiatrist? Have you examined him?

Until I see information confirming his diminished intellectual capacities I am of the mind he's just a lazy usurping POS living off the good will of others.

I've lived in China, I hope they treat him well LOL

I don't understand why this guys antics are so over reported by Thai Visa. Just another parasite in the world. I recall at least 3 or 4 stories about him just this year. Is there really no more interesting headlines?

3 hours ago, Marley01 said:

Will probably try Australia next. Get given a house, benefits and a big hug and kiss from the greens and ALP. 

I doubt it very much. Australua has very tough immigration rules as they don't need anymore crims. They have  been breeding them from the original first fleet for over 200 years. (You sound like one of their elite breed reading your posting)

10 hours ago, ezzra said:

This guy is not right in his head not having a care in world being a leech

on society and couldn't care less what people thinks about him, soon

more countries will ban him and he'll be forced to go back home...

he is German, you can't blame him.

7 hours ago, LostinSEA said:

Surely he's only transiting in Beijing as I can't see how he could have a visa (You need to apply in advance & be able to show confirmed Flights/Hotels) or how Chinese Immigration wouldn't take one look at his passport, see the deportation stamps (From Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia & now South Korea) and tell him to bugger/begger off.

I think this guy's Asia days are behind him for the foreseeable future & it's lucky for him that he's from a Schengen country (so can at least bum around Europe) as I don't think there are too many countries who would welcome somebody with his immigration track record. 

Maybe he can officially change his name and apply for a new passport?

8 minutes ago, Thian said:

Maybe he can officially change his name and apply for a new passport?

I'm not 100% sure, but if the German Passport is the same as the UK one (& they're both "EU Passports"  so I would imagine they would be consistent) then there's a "Notes" page at the front on the new ones which would list previous names.

11 minutes ago, Jeremy50 said:

'He was booted out', must have been a big boot. I guess the boot is on the other foot now.  He was arrested to boot. He likes to get his leg over with hookers. He's footloose and fancy free. He's only looking for a leg-up from caring people. 

Surely you could have fitted in something around being "legless" "footing the bill" and "dipping his toes in the water "

12 hours ago, ezzra said:

This guy is not right in his head not having a care in world being a leech

on society and couldn't care less what people thinks about him, soon

more countries will ban him and he'll be forced to go back home...

Initially I thought you were describing my local member of Parliament who abuses his travel allowance.