Where is Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) Jomtien?

soistalker

They are about 4 km past the railway line on the right hand side on Tesabal Road, that is the left turn going South on Sukhumvit at the traffic lights after the floating market, big sign on the building and lots of trucks parked outside.

2017-09-28_093325.jpg

PEA.jpg

24 minutes ago, Sydneyboy1 said:

There s a PEA branch in Big C extra (Pattaya Klaeng.) In the food court area.

Don't know if Jomtien residents can pay there or not. 

Yes we can, and the PEA office at Big C is even open on Sunday.

When you walk into the food court the PEA office is about 50' feet inside the food court on your left along the South wall, the wall closest to Pattaya Klaeng.

13 hours ago, garbolino said:

pay it at a seven eleven SIMPLE !!!

If you happen to be here.

I've been paying my electric bill by direct debit for years: it's the only solution that works reliably even if you are away from home for extended periods.

On 28.9.2017 at 9:25 AM, soistalker said:

If I live in Jomtien, can I pay my electricity bill in Pattaya? If so, where do I go in Pattaya ?

As previous post: you can pay about everywhere :>)

But as written there is a PEA booth at BigC Extra on Pattaya Klang and at Royal Garden (2nd floor) on Beach road.

And you can invest the saved payment fee (7 to 10 Baht at the convenience stores/ATM) for the next cup of coffee :smile:

8 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

As previous post: you can pay about everywhere :>)

But as written there is a PEA booth at BigC Extra on Pattaya Klang and at Royal Garden (2nd floor) on Beach road.

And you can invest the saved payment fee (7 to 10 Baht at the convenience stores/ATM) for the next cup of coffee :smile:

B10 is two cups of joe in the morning with freshly crushed beans.?

On 28.9.2017 at 9:24 AM, Rimmer said:

They are about 4 km past the railway line on the right hand side on Tesabal Road, that is the left turn going South on Sukhumvit at the traffic lights after the floating market, big sign on the building and lots of trucks parked outside.

Quite unique that they have two separate buildings side by side.

Right of the "kiosk" shown in the post there is bigger office building.

4 hours ago, johng said:

You can pay online or with

"True Money" app or at

7-11,Family Mart,Tesco,Big C

or ar an ATM machine

I've always thought that you can only pay it this way until the due date, 10 days after it was issued. After that, you have to go to an office.

Is this correct?

Also, have Family Mart started receiving bill payments? They didn't use to.

How long do they wait until the cut off your power?

3 hours ago, tropo said:

I've always thought that you can only pay it this way until the due date, 10 days after it was issued. After that, you have to go to an office.

Is this correct?

Also, have Family Mart started receiving bill payments? They didn't use to.

How long do they wait until the cut off your power?

7-11 seem to be able to go 2 days over the due date.

Other than that yes go to the PEA office.

Family Mart have excepted payment for a long time, I've payed there many times at various branches.

The PEA are quite diligent in removing meters after les than a month of non payment...in Na-Jomtien.

Edited by johng

8 hours ago, johng said:

7-11 seem to be able to go 2 days over the due date.

Other than that yes go to the PEA office.

Family Mart have excepted payment for a long time, I've payed there many times at various branches.

The PEA are quite diligent in removing meters after les than a month of non payment...in Na-Jomtien.

It was a long time ago that I tried to pay my electric bill at a Family Mart (about 6 years ago), and I never went back to try again. I have been using 7Elevens ever since.

6 hours ago, tropo said:

Am I right in assuming that you'd have to be the registered user to pay this way? I rent, and the electric bill remains in the landlord's name.

As a tenant you can pay by direct debit, so I dont see why you cant pay online also.

5 minutes ago, tropo said:

Unless you're wrong. You own your place, so your account would be in your name.

I own it now. But I rented it for two years before buying it, and during that time I also paid the electricity bill by direct debit.

Come to think of it, I suspect that the name on the bill is still that of the previous owner as I have never updated it. I want to get the PEA smart invoice instead of the paper one so I'll enquire when I do that.

Edited by KittenKong