Number of usable blank pages in the British passports

Well mine is filling up and it sounds like I will have to go back all the way to the UK for a new one as I don't have required evidence of Thai residence, as I only rent here and in other countries as a perpetual tourist.  It used to be possible to get it done here.

5 hours ago, johnsjourney said:

Well mine is filling up and it sounds like I will have to go back all the way to the UK for a new one as I don't have required evidence of Thai residence, as I only rent here and in other countries as a perpetual tourist.  It used to be possible to get it done here.

Actually, the address proof they are looking for is usually not that difficult to satisfy in practice. I successfully used a bank statement mailed to my address here in Thailand. Even a rental contract that clearly shows the address might be accepted, I think. The address rule is really intended for countries where you can receive the passport by mail. It is then, of course, important to protect against fraudulent applications. The authorities are aware that, in Thailand, pick up must be in person. The address "proof" is just a matter of checking the box here.

• 1 year later...
On 10/1/2017 at 11:08 PM, johnsjourney said:

You DON'T Have to go back to the U.K At all, Just get it Couriered or send by Registered Post....