Shirtless Farangs

Pilotman

On ‎30‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:54 AM, mania said:

Not like I said attracts AH

If you live in Thailand long enough there is no way you can disagree

Yes tons of nice folks visit too looking for cheap or cheap sex but by & large Thailand does not attract quality

Sorry if your taking that personally

"...but by & large Thailand does not attract quality"

Reading frequent news reports about shootings and carnages involving trucks & cars in the West, make me wonder now if those are done by 'quality' people attracted there.

Edited by ravip
  • Like 1

On 10/3/2017 at 2:15 PM, transam said:

Thankfully I don't need one at the mo.........:stoner:

59d338d67eda0_MeandNap.jpg.da11cac6b539a6957d0877ad4021db5f.jpg

for those that worry, as today is a slow day I googled it. 
This is not an image from the internet ! Keep it up Transam ! 555

• Thanks 1

Plenty of Thais go shirtless or wear wifebeaters. In England if I saw a fat man without a shirt we would poke some fun at him. Nothing to do with being a farang or Thai, just human nature. Honestly, I don't think this offends anyone, especially in a beach/tourist area. Infact, it seems to provide a source of entertainment! You are being a snob.

4 minutes ago, pow01 said:

Plenty of Thais go shirtless or wear wifebeaters. In England if I saw a fat man without a shirt we would poke some fun at him. Nothing to do with being a farang or Thai, just human nature. Honestly, I don't think this offends anyone, especially in a beach/tourist area. Infact, it seems to provide a source of entertainment! You are being a snob.

We must live in different Thailand's as it is extremely rare to see a Thai man shirtless, even at the beach. Also very rare for Thai girls to wear bikinis. Maybe you are mistaking other asians, korean, japanese etc, for Thai men.

1 hour ago, KKr said:

for those that worry, as today is a slow day I googled it. 
This is not an image from the internet ! Keep it up Transam ! 555

Yep, it is me and Mrs.Trans....:stoner:

Us before our fitness campaign....Fat boy.....Slim Mrs......:smile:

10407813_755335274552825_7861420726435833756_n.jpg.c5f203aaeb6bf16db0a2b56d90c8b98a.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/3/2017 at 12:19 PM, transam said:

Frustrated.....Nooooo, I have always been a boob man, eighth wonder of the world to me, bit like looking at a painting, or a classic car.....great.gif.df66edb22eb6ed7545d074ba3c7d6748.gif

Anything you can't get in your mouth is wasted, but a classic car will keep you drooling for a lot longer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2017 at 3:42 PM, Rc2702 said:

Err no flip flops do not make the sound the wearer does by scraping their foot as opposed to lifting it when walking. I wear flip flops too as do a lot of people who do not scrape their foot. It's pure laziness.

Or peripheral neuropathy from twenty odd years of living with diabetes, as one non optional cause...

I can't believe this thread is still up and running - 28 pages since October 3, and most of the recent ones have nothing at all to do with the topic - scraping flip flops etc.

I think all points have been covered now!

Edited by sambum

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, he looks cool, I don't see any problem do you? I even like that little white towel on his head to cool his brain, otherwise his brain got fried while on holidays.

As this guy is Rod Stewart obvious going shirtless and wearing buggy smugglers has not in anyway effected his success with the ladies

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

46 minutes ago, Celer et Audax said:

As this guy is Rod Stewart obvious going shirtless and wearing buggy smugglers has not in anyway effected his success with the ladies

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Bit of a difference between Rod Stewart and a average guy of the same age in Thailand.

Rod is in decent shape, coupled with the fact he can offer a night out of in a Ferrari and drinking fine wine or champagne and the normal guy here is offering a Spy Classic and a ride on the baht bus.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 03/10/2017 at 9:10 AM, pgrahmm said:

Because they are devoid of decency & respect for the culture and the people of that culture....

Odds are good these people would represent themselves badly/cluelessly/carelessly anywhere....

It sad when they dress worse than the Thais + stick out like sore thumbs....Makes all of us look bad....

In the village where I live it is the Thai men many with pot bellies, others like walking skeletons, who are seen wandering the streets shirtless in public - even entering into stores and shops.  Are they too devoid of respect for their culture?   

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Prairieboy said:

In the village where I live it is the Thai men many with pot bellies, others like walking skeletons, who are seen wandering the streets shirtless in public - even entering into stores and shops.  Are they too devoid of respect for their culture?   

Yeah - would have to say so....I used to live out between 3 villages in the middle of basically nowhere within a short walk.....Seldom saw it as you're describing it....Some in their yards or in the shade but not out & about.....

Like any culture, I'm sure there are a few that just don't care...

1 hour ago, Prairieboy said:

In a backward village... exactly

On 29/10/2017 at 8:31 PM, Mitkof Island said:

I guess they forgot where they are. Perhaps better they head home. Thailand has enough disrespectful foreign <deleted> already both men and women.

Typical farang woman, classless piece of shit

On 29/10/2017 at 8:31 PM, Mitkof Island said:

holiday3.jpg