Shirtless Farangs

Pilotman

16 hours ago, mogandave said:

Is this an attempt at a sophomoric insult to carna/omnivores?

Not at all.  Just the facts.  Once your aware of the difference carnivores do have pretty bad BO.  Especially from those cured meats and sausage.  I've been on a bhat bus with a load of germans and got off because of the putrid rank smell.  

3 minutes ago, joeyg said:

Not at all.  Just the facts.  Once your aware of the difference carnivores do have pretty bad BO.  Especially from those cured meats and sausage.  I've been on a bhat bus with a load of germans and got off because of the putrid rank smell.  

actually the smell of stale morning after booze is way worse.

1 hour ago, norrska said:

actually the smell of stale morning after booze is way worse.

It's bad.  Not worse IMHO.  However a pickup load or elevator load of sausage stuffed about to explode bellies is worse for me...

1 hour ago, norrska said:

11 hours ago, joeyg said:

That’s why I light my farts

12 hours ago, joeyg said:

You get off on smelling BO?

From your link:

"Other surveys cited by FAO and USDA estimate 20%–42% of the Indian population as being vegetarian. These surveys indicate that even Indians who do eat meat, do so infrequently, with less than 30% consuming it regularly, although the reasons are mainly cultural and partially economical."

Perhaps you should get out more.