Thai man shoots love rival dead with a crossbow

webfact

7 hours ago, Bob12345 said:

Why do guys always go after the man sleeping with their wife?

The man is doing no wrong, the wife is committing adultery... shoot her.

I recall a fairytale in the US that if you kill a guy for adultry with your wife you must kill her also and you can get off. 

I think it was created by the same "cop" who said if you shoot a burgler on your property, make sure you drag the body into the house. 

Both stories are false. 

7 hours ago, Bob12345 said:

Why do guys always go after the man sleeping with their wife?

The man is doing no wrong, the wife is committing adultery... shoot her.

Probably for the same reason that Thai ladies always go after the floozy/gik/mia noi and not their husband.

Always blame the outsider.

3 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Right on....you would never hear of a "crime of passion" in Farang land?

What is Farang land? That was the one you should have had within "". :clap2:

Yes I´ve herad of it. I do recommend you to search some percentual statistics per capita, though

9 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Moving into the same apartment building does seem a bit much. :sad:

Highlights the intelligence (or lack of) the wife and boyfriend- certainly looking for trouble which he got.... 

10 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

If I say, yet another insecure Thai man (relationship wise), will the same poster come out with the "Racist rubbish" drivel reply ?

If you say Thai men have low E.I. you will not get the racist label thrown at you.

E.I - emotional intelligence.

1 hour ago, Grumpy Duck said:

I recall a fairytale in the US that if you kill a guy for adultry with your wife you must kill her also and you can get off. 

I think it was created by the same "cop" who said if you shoot a burgler on your property, make sure you drag the body into the house. 

Both stories are false. 

Might have been this cop...

0D6E6491-2C16-4780-BF69-9D21BBC7049D.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Grumpy Duck said:

Both stories are false. 

Thats a pity

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, dotpoom said:

You're so right.....we farangs are so mature and secure in our relationships.....we would never dream or hurting a man that not only starting sleeping with our wife but actually rented a room in the same building so he could symbocially give us the finger every time they bumped into each other.

Indeed, we farangs are the perfect example of "matureity"... if in any doubt all you need to do is sample a portion of the posts on here.

I'm afraid that if the bloke did that to me i would have pinned him to the wall with darts like a butterfly in a display case and she would have been right next to him.

14 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

If I say, yet another insecure Thai man (relationship wise), will the same poster come out with the "Racist rubbish" drivel reply ?

Not racist drivel, just drivel. Plenty of men from countries all over the world would feel this was justified. He seems to have tried very hard to get away from the situation but they shoved it in his face. Moral of the story: don't sleep with someone else's wife. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Mitker said:

Because in his irrational mind, he was getting rid of the problem and would keep the wife.

While by shooting the wife, he would stay with the guy. Maybe he was not so interested in him even if as young as his wife..

Rubbish. He'd already let the wife go - he even asked her family to get her away from him. He just didn't like this guy rubbing it in his face.

2 minutes ago, Mark1066 said:

Not racist drivel, just drivel. Plenty of men from countries all over the world would feel this was justified. He seems to have tried very hard to get away from the situation but they shoved it in his face. Moral of the story: don't sleep with someone else's wife. 

Those many men around the world who find this justified would have to be suffering sever psych problems.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thechook said:

Those many men around the world who find this justified would have to be suffering sever psych problems.

Be careful ,very careful who you bed or you just might find yourself suffering from more immediate problems

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thechook said:

Never slept with another's wife and wouldn't think of it.  Had it done to me tho but never thought of killing the guy.  Dumped the wife and never looked back.

Thats exactly what the majority do, more or less

• Like 1

5 hours ago, madusa said:

If you say Thai men have low E.I. you will not get the racist label thrown at you.

E.I - emotional intelligence.

hate to burst the PC bubble but a low iq typically means low analytical-critical thinking ability, and likewise ability to ponder consequences and subsequent effects

2 hours ago, Thechook said:

Either many men have psychological issues or many men feel the same. Personally I think that if you piss someone off enough you should expect some form of retribution. He gave them an opportunity to walk away, when the bloke got into his face what did he expect, a kiss?

• Like 1

On 10/4/2017 at 8:26 AM, BradinAsia said:

Bob, it takes two to commit adultery. How do you figure the man did no wrong?

You are not Taliban, are you?

I think he meant that the man did not cheat on him; his wife did.

On Wednesday, October 04, 2017 at 9:29 AM, Thechook said:

I think these old guys, both thai and farang have to realise these relationships with young women Don't really work.  Young women prefer strong young studs to the grandpa figure.

It's all about money not age 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...