What constitutes a bank?

10 minutes ago, Aditi Sharma said:

Sinbin for all you know they might answer the call in chaste Thai and you might not feel like complaining. I honestly think Thai culture and complaining dont go well together. I think one can do all one's complaining here. Yeah, for whatever it is worth :-) 

If there's any confusion on my speaking with a Thai at the end of the phone my wife is/was quite prepared to speak with them. I'm not so much as wanting to complain but to define as to whether Buriram IO was correct in not issuing my extension after excepting my extensions previously. After all IO's have been wrong in the past. Refusing to accept online reporting and doing 3rd parties reporting are just 2 examples. .

Edited by sinbin

2 minutes ago, sinbin said:

If there's any confusion on my speaking with a Thai a the end of the phone my wife is/was quite prepared to speak with them. I'm not so much as wanting to complain but define as to whether Buriram IO was correct in not issuing my extension. After all IO's have been wrong in the past. Refusing to accept online reporting and doing 3rd parties reporting are just 2 examples. .

I am beginning to think in a non-patronizing and non-pejorative way that the confusion is basically a sign that they want to do a better job of it. I think we should all feel encouraged by it. Why is it not possible for you to have a healthy debate with them in their office again over this? Speaking to a complaints line with details might result in a loss of face to the department and they might just hang up on you.