Cricket World Cup

World Cup - England  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Super-<deleted>....................................welcome back. Where were you when we needed you. All we needed was for you to say Australia would win the ashes, and they would have had no chance. You're not my friend any more, deserting us in our hour of need. ( Although really, I think the Australian mods, knowing your powers of prediction, banned you for the duration of the series)

England.... :o

Lets be realistic about this gentlemen. Anyone could with the world cup. England just have a long way to go if it is going to be them.. :D

England... :D ...they are just a waste of television space..... Lampard has more chance of making the NY marathon, then England in the WC...

Watching England/Oz game at the moment. England are using their third wicketkeeper in as many weeks. Three months out from the world cup and they have a 36yo galoot wearing the gloves. He cant bat, missing a straight full ball to be out for a duck, and is probably the worst gloveman I have ever seen at this level. Twelve sundries in the first couple of overs!He makes Gerraint Jones look like Alan Knott!

There are a number of other no name players fumbling their way around the field as well. Some on debut, at a time the side should be settled for the WC.

What are England thinking?

(Eng 242. Oz 0/41 off 6 overs)

Watching England/Oz game at the moment. England are using their third wicketkeeper in as many weeks. Three months out from the world cup and they have a 36yo galoot wearing the gloves. He cant bat, missing a straight full ball to be out for a duck, and is probably the worst gloveman I have ever seen at this level. Twelve sundries in the first couple of overs!He makes Gerraint Jones look like Alan Knott!

There are a number of other no name players fumbling their way around the field as well. Some on debut, at a time the side should be settled for the WC.

What are England thinking?

(Eng 242. Oz 0/41 off 6 overs)

Yes it wasnt pretty if your an England fan. The sad thing is that it is only going to get worse with your inform batsmen (peiterson) getting a hammering from Mcgrath. Out for the rest of the summer.

It is a good thing they made the Cup. If they had to qualify at the moment they wouldnt have even made the cut. Australian schoolboys would kick their asses :o

why oh why all those celebrations and news coverage last year,just for beating australia,made me sick.....the rugby players deserved the moment of triumph,its a bit like our lager louts chanting 5-0 ,5-0, to german football fans who's team actually later qualified then went further on in the eventual competition,....england never used to be full of "losers" if you want to win know the differance!......p.s yes i'm british.

according to your poll, England are going to win the up comming world cup....... :D:D:D

Oh no..........................if it's supershites poll, and he says we're going to win it.....................well...............come on OZ

Lampard...even u can not say with a straight face that Engalnd has a real chance in this WC......even though ur a gay bar owner whos only outlet in life is trying to pick-up guys around public toilets..... :o

As much as i love celebrating the Country of the Donz SMASHING the Poms.

There should never ever be a Cricket world cup. Cricket is not worthy of a world cup.

The last one had players in some countries who didnt even know the rules lol

Well thats my excuse if we lose which is like saying you can burn water.

The Poms should do a tour in australia and play our High School teams around Australia. They might atleast win a game in a losing series.

With names like Sajid Mahmood, Ravinder Bopara, Owais Shah, Amjad Khan and Vikram Solanki in their squad they'll be hard to beat.

Err, that's England I'm talking about.

Yes England is a multi-cultural society Dgoz. In fact has been for around 50 years! Is this actually news to you?

With names like Sajid Mahmood, Ravinder Bopara, Owais Shah, Amjad Khan and Vikram Solanki in their squad they'll be hard to beat.

Yes England is a multi-cultural society Dgoz. In fact has been for around 50 years! Is this actually news to you?

so ur saying thats a good thing.... :o

Yes England is a multi-cultural society Dgoz. In fact has been for around 50 years!

And most of the English are really happy about that. :o:D

You wouldnt be an Indian/Paki that has an English passport......maybe..... :o:D

News Flash: Richard Branson has today announced that he has offered to sponsor the English Cricket team.

However, the committee at Lords has declined, saying, "We can't have Virgin on our shirts when we're getting fcuked every time we take the field."