Terror at Makro - shoppers flee as soldier shoots pregnant wife three times in the back

rooster59

23 hours ago, johncat1 said:

And the Thai government wants to ban foreigners from owning and using guns ?    They need to put their own house in order first. 

To start with they should ban ALL off duty police and military from carrying guns in public 

Sheesh johncat1 - you need to realise that knee jerk re-actions always take precedence over well thought out commonsense in the Kingdom :sad:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Russell17au said:

delphioracle

If you and your countrymen or countrywomen  are innocent you can cast the stones but look to your own country first before you malign we Thais.

I am Australian and Australia has some of the toughest gun laws in the world. The only people allowed to carry a gun in public is police and armed security officers. No military person is allowed to carry a gun in public unless it is for ceremonial duty and then they do not carry ammunition.

Maybe Thailand and America needs to rethink their gun laws

I am Australian also, and it offends me that law abiding people should be punished for the actions of a very small number of criminals. But that's Australia right ? One big prison camp where no one has any rights. 

Anyway, instead of selecting the one country that that proves your gun control belief, you should probably know that countries like Mexico and Venzeula have gun laws even more stricter than Australia. And their firearms homicide rates are among the highest in the world.  They would wish their gun crime rates were as low as America or Thailand. The fact is the laws themselves have very little bearing on gun crime, it's more complex societal issues. 

On 10/14/2017 at 3:17 PM, StevieAus said:

Plenty of crazy people in Europe killing others and that’s people they don’t even know and not single digits either.

Have fun!

your talking about terrorists mate.  totally different subject.  for sure there are always nutters who are going to kill people they know, etc, etc, it just seems to happen way too much here.....in europe...not quite so much...i have been there once or twice you know.  ha ha

On 14/10/2017 at 9:06 AM, prakhonchai nick said:

Death sentence...........immediate..........why bother with lawyers, a trial, bail an appeal etc.  Just dispose of the animal.

There can be no excuse whatsoever for state sanctioned murder.  Capital punishment should be confined to the history books. 

While I agree with most of your post, you are totally ignorant on one fact.  There is NO SUCH THING as an "automatic" pistol.  All pistols are either revolvers or  "semi auto" (clip fed), which can only fire one round at a time. 
Not true. I was once firing the 45 and it went fully automatic for 3 rounds. Only did it once.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Archived