List of Priorities when visiting a foreign country.

Charlescheap

Just wondering what others priorities would be when arriving in a foreign country,,,,,mine are as follows.

1. Try the local woman,

2. Try the local alcohol,

3. Try the local food,

Please note these are not listed in any particular order, it depends on what time the flight arrives and what time the bar closes.

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

You must live a very boring life,why not just stay at home?

regards Worgeordie

So sad is that all  foreign men ever think about or do while in Thailand booze and bar girls? At least your willing to try the food. Most seem to live out of 7-11, KFC, and Burger King. Fly half way around the world and eat the same crap you left behind.

Growing up, and what would be the definition of growing up be, don't go with the local woman, don't try the local alcohol.....   I was not referring to Thailand when i wrote my list, i said when visiting a foreign country.....could be any country, ....  Just so happens that woman beer and food is something Thailand most certainly has going for it, why would one not indulge.......Seems perfectly normal to me...Even my wife agree...........

I think protecting your valuables when you arrive is the most important. A Room Safe is not the best way but better than leaving your valuables on the bed in open view.

Perhaps the quickest way to lose your holiday is to come back to your hotel room and find your Passport, Credit Cards, and Cash Money all missing.

Check the travel arrangements to the office for the next day, check the travel arrangements for getting back to the air port on the way home, then off to the bar for a couple of beers and chat with colleagues re preparation for the morning.

On 10/15/2017 at 5:56 PM, Charlescheap said:

Growing up, and what would be the definition of growing up be, don't go with the local woman, don't try the local alcohol.....   I was not referring to Thailand when i wrote my list, i said when visiting a foreign country.....could be any country, ....  Just so happens that woman beer and food is something Thailand most certainly has going for it, why would one not indulge.......Seems perfectly normal to me...Even my wife agree...........

Your wife agrees that visiting foreign

countries it's all about whores, beer, and food? Too strange.

After 37 years in south east asia going to different countries for the weather the beach and the palm trees gets a bit monotonous, the architecture is something i like to look at ( on the way to the bar ) so i guess that should be included, But as i first wrote without a doubt, the local beer, woman and food are most certainly something that should be tried when visiting any country........And yes my wife is open minded to all of these ventures, thats why i married her 32 years ago....Cheers to all and have a blessed day.

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 4:38 PM, Mitkof Island said:

So sad is that all  foreign men ever think about or do while in Thailand booze and bar girls? At least your willing to try the food. Most seem to live out of 7-11, KFC, and Burger King. Fly half way around the world and eat the same crap you left behind.

Why sad? Wherever they came from is probably a fun devoid zone, unless one considers paying a large amount of money to drink enough in a pub to get blind drunk, and hopefully get a shag behind a dumpster in an alley, "fun".

I had more fun on a two week holiday in LOS than I had in a year in London.

To some of us, food is unimportant, and we don't fly half way around the world to eat different food.

BTW, we can do stuff in the day time and still hit the bars at night.