52 arrested in crackdown as police focus on black migrants and tourists in Bangkok

webfact

1 hour ago, milys said:

What do you mean they've started ? The black street close to Nana Plaza have been very active for at least ten years. Around that area there are hundreds of west-africans selling all kind of drugs, mostly heroin, cocain and meth. It's so obvious what they are doing so I guess a lot of money goes to the police retirement fund. Also check out how many black girls are "waiting for the bus" all night in that area

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Jip66 said:

And you have been IN a British prison & seen for yourself? I call bullshit, because I have!!!!

What were you doing there? You are a criminal? A member of your family perhaps?

Visited prisons all around the country have you?

It's usually the least intelligent among us that spout such ignorant nonsense. 

Bursting at the seams for an opportunity to spread their bile. 

What sad lives they must lead.

I certainly don't know anyone who chooses to spend their time hanging around the lower Sukhumvit sois.

It would certainly be a case of the pot calling the kettle black if it's the low life who frequent the likes of Nana Plaza and Grace Hotel complaining about criminals of another race inhabiting the very same sois where they indulge in their own dirty deeds.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Many metros in European cities overflow with African drug peddlars and pimps who openly indulge their trade on the streets. No racial suggestion or generalization here, but it is a fact.

They utterly mock the flaws in the judicial systems and have established well organised networks in their areas of illicit operations.

It is good news to read that Thailand cracks down on the situation before it gets out of hand and out of control.

One definately finds more sense in policing drug peddlars or other crooks in place of harassing honest tourists and expats on basic visa formalities.

Edited by observer90210
  • Like 2

Where is all the "Black Lives Matter" crowd while all this 'Racial Profiling' is going on????????

These 'Black folks' are surely not guilty of any wrong.........  Just at the wrong place at the 'wrong time' and arrested because of their color........... LOL...........

If you believe this........... Then you may be interested in a 'bridge' in San Francisco that i want to sell, too....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, TechnikaIII said:

I am not the least bit amused by any of this. Do you think it's so funny that the woman should be cheated? .. whatever the circumstances? You are here to keep some sort of score, just for fun?

Get a life ..

59e47b3834b14_ScreenShot2017-10-16at16_25_23.png.45fe6a67c792e6a2806f0dd2f8ed6492.png 

It appears my post upset you, so what.

Have you been cheated scammed by a Thai woman?

Probably not, well i have and even spent time in  a Thai prison because of it

So my cvomment was 100% correct, yoou dont like it, i dont care.

4 hours ago, Ketyo said:

It’s about time the authorities started to act against the gangs of Africans that have started to take over lower Sukhumvit road in the last couple of years.

Walking between sois 15 and 5 after dark you’ll get asked aggressively a dozen times by these low life criminals whether you want anything from them.

Anyone who cries racial profiling is either ignorant, not been to lower Suk recently or is an African street hustler.

Last time i was in BKK i was constantly harassed by Black Africans in the Soi 5 area.

• Like 1

The police must have been earning good money since they allowed them to stay in lower Suk for so long.  Maybe the cleanup will last who knows , but I'm afraid the same people will be back on the streets tomorrow. 

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

According to Thai criminal laws, Deception by any means for the purpose

of obtaining monetary or property gains is a criminal offence punishable

by 5-10 in jail, and that that goes for ALL nationals... 

So they should put all Thai women in jail for 5-10 

4 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Because I can.

People like you can justify what ever you want to justify......... I have learned in years of 'people judging' to walk way clear of your type......... people who can't waste their time with more than 3 words don't have much of a defense for themselves........... LOL.......

• Sad 1

Just now, sawadeeken said:

People like you can justify what ever you want to justify......... I have learned in years of 'people judging' to walk way clear of your type......... people who can't waste their time with more than 3 words don't have much of a defense for themselves........... LOL.......

I am not the one judging the whole African race.

Yes.... please do stay away

1 hour ago, observer90210 said:

Many metros in European cities overflow with African drug peddlars and pimps who openly indulge their trade on the streets. No racial suggestion or generalization here, but it is a fact.

They utterly mock the flaws in the judicial systems and have established well organised networks in their areas of illicit operations.

It is good news to read that Thailand cracks down on the situation before it gets out of hand and out of control.

One definately finds more sense in policing drug peddlars or other crooks in place of harassing honest tourists and expats on basic visa formalities.

Whats the problem ? If you dont want to buy no one is forcing you . I thought thats why whiteys are in Bangkok anyway for the hookers and drugs . 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, colinneil said:

One of those arrested was charged with deceiving Thai women in a romance scam:cheesy:

Surely that is a joke? deceiving in a romance scam, not only done by Thai women, but also to them, priceless.

When it comes to romance scams, Thai women expect to be givers, not receivers!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sklmeeera said:

So they should put all Thai women in jail for 5-10 

With what judgement ye JUDGE......... SO SHALL ye be Judged......... LOL.......

May your soul rest in Hell...........

And I am not religious at all ........ But those phrases fit you 'perfectly'.......

You sound like some farangs that want a lovely lady to entertain you and then you give her 500 baht (Or less if you can get away with it)........

There are definitely  Thai women who rip guys off (often the guys deserve it)....... But there are also MANY (MANY) Thai ladies that give value for money doing things that you would never do, and THEY would never do - IF they had better options...........

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I am not the one judging the whole African race.

Yes.... please do stay away

Yes....... I will walk clear of you (and the likes of you)..............

I also am not 'judging' the 'Whole African Race'........... I judge individually as I have in your case...........

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Buh bye 

Don't have much of a defense with a reply like that...... Do Ya??????

In any case the ones (Black ones) caught by the Thai Police were caught in the act in each case........ Thi article is just an indication of how many Nigerians and other 'Africans' there are on the streets of Bangkok...... and I am pleased to see the cops can recognise where to look..........

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, wavemanwww said:

Addressed to "Simple 1"

If the prison population is as what your saying is more represented by coloured people . Well have you ever thought the reason could be the white poms do not give them a basic job to make a basic living so have no alternative to feed their family but to commit a crime. I would commit a crime to feed my family if I was in their situation and I'm white Falang. What would you do? Let your kids starve?

I don't buy that. In the UK there are enough benefits from the government to "feed your family"

• Like 2