British Man Leaves Home, Hides in Woods For 10 Years to Avoid Whining Wife

webfact

6 minutes ago, ttthailand said:

Some people can drive you crazy... my mom use to tell us " you kids make me want to go to the woods with a rope" .

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

She liked skipping in the wilderness or just rock climbing?

Edited by Reigntax

8 hours ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

Just got to Love the Guy! When he says enough is enough he really means it.

I know how he feels. I threatened to do the same with my first X-wife and move to the wilderness to Pan for Gold. Which after expenses I would give he half.

Too bad I didn't have enough guts to actually do that, and went the hard away around that with Divorce Courts and finally leaving with $50 in my wallet.

What! That much?

26 minutes ago, NRGF said:

All women have an inbuilt mechanism to nag and whinge. 

To a Thai hooker, all western men are sexpats, because those are the only western men she meets. If the only women I ever meet are naggy ones, I have to wonder if *I’m* the problem.

9 hours ago, BuaBS said:

The message here is : don't get married !

I reckon the real message is.

Get married, have max two kids.

Keep saving on the QT until the two kids are 21.

Take your saved up cash and run and don't even think about getting hitched again.

????

Well, we can all dream about what we should have done, but keep it quiet, don't tell your misses, even if it's a joke.

Oh,  nearly forgot, get your nuts cut after the second kid is born.

??

10 hours ago, BuaBS said:

The message here is : don't get married !

I moved to Thailand 19 yrs ago.  I was pseudo-married (shacked up) several times in the early years here.  Main reasons women left:  A. I didn't want to make babies and B. am a tightwad.

I been single for a decade and don't regret a day.  Had a call from a beautiful Burmese woman recently.  We genuinely love each other.   She said she would come and live with me, to be like a wife.  I said 'fine.'   She said, "How much you pay?"   (prior times when she asked that q, I would demure and joke).  This time I said, "1,000 baht per day."   She said, "not enough" and hung up on me.  I feel fine.

I moved to Thailand 19 yrs ago.  I was pseudo-married (shacked up) several times in the early years here.  Main reasons women left:  A. I didn't want to make babies and B. am a tightwad.

I been single for a decade and don't regret a day.  Had a call from a beautiful Burmese woman recently.  We genuinely love each other.   She said she would come and live with me, to be like a wife.  I said 'fine.'   She said, "How much you pay?"   (prior times when she asked that q, I would demure and joke).  This time I said, "1,000 baht per day."   She said, "not enough" and hung up on me.  I feel fine.

Well you were right about the tightwad. :)

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

10 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Well you were right about the tightwad. :)

I'm such a tightwad, that when I get a pair of tennis shoes, I cut the lacings in half, so I have another pair of half-length lacings for the subsequent pair.  That way I don't have to buy laces for the next pair.  (I go through tennis shoes, about one pair per 3 months, because I work outside every day).

On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 2:43 PM, Reigntax said:

Imagine the nagging he received from her on return. Wonder if he has disappeared again yet?

Post 23 above.Once she was wound up  on and on she went like an old clock , 3 hours later I would walk in and get " And another thing ! " The last xmas I said " What are you getting me for Xmas ? "  That depends on how much spending money you give me .

My TW here says " What you want I give you big boy ? "

• 2 months later...