Asoke Bangkok Bank Open Weekends

I believe T21 has a Bangkok Bank branch too. The banks there are all located at basement level.

On the other hand, I would NEVER try open a Bank account at a Mall-Branch as it is usually a major hassle (the common reply to any of your questions or wishes will be "MAI DAI").

Regular branches are in most cases a lot easier to deal with, though they are not open on Sundays or holidays

1 hour ago, siam2007 said:

I believe T21 has a Bangkok Bank branch too. The banks there are all located at basement level.

On the other hand, I would NEVER try open a Bank account at a Mall-Branch as it is usually a major hassle (the common reply to any of your questions or wishes will be "MAI DAI").

Regular branches are in most cases a lot easier to deal with, though they are not open on Sundays or holidays

Personally, I find the branches at Emquartier to be good. Perhaps it is the increased amount of non-Thai customers they have.

In Emquartier we use Kasikorn, SCB, Bangkok Bank and Krungsri for both personal and business banking and we find them all ok.

The longest wait times seem to be in Bangkok Bank.

13 hours ago, siam2007 said:

As I said, the Asoke BBL branch is in the Exchange Tower, not -21. No BBL in T-21. 

On 10/20/2017 at 8:11 PM, blackcab said:

Personally, I find the branches at Emquartier to be good. Perhaps it is the increased amount of non-Thai customers they have.

In Emquartier we use Kasikorn, SCB, Bangkok Bank and Krungsri for both personal and business banking and we find them all ok.

The longest wait times seem to be in Bangkok Bank.

I frequently use banks in Malls myself and with no problem, but I believe it is rather difficult to open an account there as a Farang

On 10/21/2017 at 8:50 AM, asiaexpat said:

As I said, the Asoke BBL branch is in the Exchange Tower, not -21. No BBL in T-21. 

Thanks for clarification, did not know that. I am using AEON there at T21 and saw that virtually every other bank has a branch there too, but seems I was wrong