Video: Theft at Thai massage - CCTV catches foreign thieves in action

webfact

Thanks to such scumbags, social hostility towards farangs increases in Thai society.

Of course all Thais, all farangs are not like this or like that...

but human nature is such and with the instant spread of news in social media, generalisations occur.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LotusBoy said:

How can massage girls (I use that term loosely) afford i-phone 7s?

Thats a lot of extras :blink:

Not uncommon for massage girls... sometimes particularly naïve customers help defray the cost as a 'gift'. I've always been impressed with how massage girls often have much nicer phones than mine. 

There will probably be some massage girls among the first purchasers of the iPhone 10 in Bangkok. 

They finger print everyone at immigration, there is clear footage of one of them fingering the laminated price list, I wonder if the police even considered dusting it.

Never been fingerprinted here in Thailand, maybe you are mistaken with Cambodia were you are fingerprinted on Entering and Leaving

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Not a British accent ...but that doesn't mean the guy asking for a massage isn't ...but definately commonwealth. The guy asking for the toilet had an Asian accent .  Anyway...matter of time before those tw#ts get caught doing something else...not very professional shall we say.

Edited by goldenbrwn1

4 hours ago, Happy enough said:

Stealing off massage girls?? low lifes.

Absolute scum. To already be from a wealthier country, come to a poor country, steal from some of the lowest paid people in that country, and to do so by taking advantage of their trusting and welcoming nature, takes a real level of evil and selfishness.

If they went into a shop in their own country and asked to use the toilet, they would get told where to go. But here in Thailand people are kinder, and they have taken advantage of that. Horrible people.

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Absolute scum. To already be from a wealthier country, come to a poor country, steal from some of the lowest paid people in that country, and to do so by taking advantage of their trusting and welcoming nature, takes a real level of evil and selfishness.

If they went into a shop in their own country and asked to use the toilet, they would get told where to go. But here in Thailand people are kinder, and they have taken advantage of that. Horrible people.

I agree with most of your sentiment but a lot of these girls are earning good money with their new phones.....but despicable behavior nevertheless. 

36 minutes ago, bannork said:

You may be better than me at accents, could they be South African?

Yeh, I didn't have the sound on, but having heard it over and over and over, would agree Aussie's with speech impediments the both of them, that or its poor audio sound, stills scum

43 minutes ago, bannork said:

The accents. The  UK passports is a reference to the machete wielder of Pattaya who was assumed to be an Aussie but turned out to be a Brit,  he still had his UK passport.

Also at about 48 seconds into the 1st video he sounds like he is talking a different language, can't make any sense of it, "do you have a loo loo poot poot thing ?

2 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Is it just me, or do they all look like really bad actors ? The Thai girls included ? Just doesn't look natural... Almost staged !!

Gee, I wonder why the farangs would play-act this if it is going to be socialized?

5 hours ago, Happy enough said:

"little prospect of being found" say police

for once the CCTV is working and pretty clear, should be easy to find.

Stealing off massage girls?? low lifes.

I am not sure that "massage" girls who owns iphone 7 are just massage girls...

20 minutes ago, Donaldo said:

Okay. Stealing is stealing. Bad, whoever does it. Why does it always have to be highlighted when the suspected criminals are foreigners.

It somehow seems to imply that Thai would not do this , or should be reserved for Thai only. Feels a bit odd. Imagine the pc brigade when Western media would do the same.

This is why all the English media exist, instead of helping foreigners, they screw them by showing only bad examples. Thank you TV and friends.

2 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Is it just me, or do they all look like really bad actors ? The Thai girls included ? Just doesn't look natural... Almost staged !!

First thing that I thought. I can understand a thief acting nervous but why was the staff member acting the same. She even looks to the door as if she knew the second scumbag was on his way in.

I don't get it.

All phone sim cards must be registered stating address of the owner, all accommodation has to report all new guests within 24 hours plus immigration has their passports on computer showing their photos.

And the police say they can't find them?

I reckon I could.

1 hour ago, MJCM said:

Never been fingerprinted here in Thailand, maybe you are mistaken with Cambodia were you are fingerprinted on Entering and Leaving

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I've certainly never been fingerprinted entering or leaving Thailand and I certainly don't recall being fingerprinted entering or leaving Cambodia and I have been there many times.  Maybe it's a new thing, I haven't been there for a year or so?

Edited by mikosan
spelling correction

5 hours ago, bannork said:

Aussie scum this time , though it may turn out they have UK passports.

Impossible! everybody is well aware, by now, that Aussies are quality tourist... the most desired of nationalities... go Aussie go!