Suspected German pedophiles arrested in Pattaya

snoop1130

• 2 weeks later...

Having seen that my last posting was deleted because it was rumour based, I now find it hard to follow up with facts that would seem to confirm without much doubt that it was all true.
Not wishing to waste my time repeating what was said in the deleted post, in case it gets deleted again, I will just state the facts as known about the strange man that is intending to go to court on the 17th August (not the 14th), as a character witness for the two German men who were both found to have Indescent Images of Children on their personal computers which taken as evidence in October last year when they were arrested following accusations of molestation of a child (or Children) under the age of 15.

Whilst it seems to me to be a complete waste of time to try to defend such men who are so obviously guilty of having strange sexual interests in children, I suppose it does achieve another delay in their inevitable punishment.
But, it does also cause a lot of unnecessary anxiety for the victims whom are waiting to see justice done, whilst this strange man goes out on a limb to state that they are not perverts in his opinion and that at least one of their victims only had herself to blame (at ten years old) if she was molested by his friends.
Although, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion about anything. However, what normal parent would side with men accused of such horrible behaviour against young prepubesant girls?

Sent from my SM-J120G using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

5 hours ago, Farangdad said:

Having seen that my last posting was deleted because it was rumour based, I now find it hard to follow up with facts that would seem to confirm without much doubt that it was all true.
Not wishing to waste my time repeating what was said in the deleted post, in case it gets deleted again, I will just state the facts as known about the strange man that is intending to go to court on the 17th August (not the 14th), as a character witness for the two German men who were both found to have Indescent Images of Children on their personal computers which taken as evidence in October last year when they were arrested following accusations of molestation of a child (or Children) under the age of 15.

Whilst it seems to me to be a complete waste of time to try to defend such men who are so obviously guilty of having strange sexual interests in children, I suppose it does achieve another delay in their inevitable punishment.
But, it does also cause a lot of unnecessary anxiety for the victims whom are waiting to see justice done, whilst this strange man goes out on a limb to state that they are not perverts in his opinion and that at least one of their victims only had herself to blame (at ten years old) if she was molested by his friends.
Although, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion about anything. However, what normal parent would side with men accused of such horrible behaviour against young prepubesant girls?

Every right thinking person wants to see justice take its course but its essential that it is seen to be taking its course

We will know the outcome all in good time

I suggest you just settle down and wait patiently for the justice system to work

I can see that this case is obviously close to your heart

Yes, the matter of these paedophiles molesting children in North Pattaya is very close to my heart.
Mainly because I have two daughters of my own, plus, I presently rent a property not far away from where these three perverts live.

I also know the father of one of the young girls assaulted and have met the girl victim herself through her school activities.

The father is quite devastated by not only the assaults on his young daughter but also by the uncalled-for events that followed with the child being persecuted for having the courage to speak to the authorities about her molestations and being blamed for being a victim by the perpetrators suspiciously motivated friend who is doubtless of the same persuasion as his strange friends.

He will, hopefully, be under surveillance by the DSI & NCA after his court appearance next month, followed shortly by another arrest in that same housing estate.

An ongoing story indeed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Farangdad said:

Yes, the matter of these paedophiles molesting children in North Pattaya is very close to my heart.
Mainly because I have two daughters of my own, plus, I presently rent a property not far away from where these three perverts live.

I also know the father of one of the young girls assaulted and have met the girl victim herself through her school activities.

The father is quite devastated by not only the assaults on his young daughter but also by the uncalled-for events that followed with the child being persecuted for having the courage to speak to the authorities about her molestations and being blamed for being a victim by the perpetrators suspiciously motivated friend who is doubtless of the same persuasion as his strange friends.

He will, hopefully, be under surveillance by the DSI & NCA after his court appearance next month, followed shortly by another arrest in that same housing estate.

An ongoing story indeed.

I can only suggest you read POST 154 again 

I can offer no other help or advice 

OK seen #154
Sitting back & waiting is what everyone seems to be doing and the matter is dragging on & on with the victim & witness persecution getting worse.
The RTP, DSI, NCA and WP&C have been made aware of the situation but so far have failed to act and seem to be just sitting back waiting for them to step completely out of line, before moving in

1 hour ago, Farangdad said:

OK seen #154
Sitting back & waiting is what everyone seems to be doing and the matter is dragging on & on with the victim & witness persecution getting worse.
The RTP, DSI, NCA and WP&C have been made aware of the situation but so far have failed to act and seem to be just sitting back waiting for them to step completely out of line, before moving in

One hopes that Justice  is done and is also seen to be done

Also hopefully the agencies involved will be active in this case and will be investigating and gathering evidence if its available for further action

Its in their hands 

The protection of the victim and witness will have to be undertaken by their immediate families if your allegations are correct, until the court appearance which has been set

Are you suggesting that the immediate families of the victims should take the law into their own hands if they can't get the appropriate authorities to do their jobs and protect them?
I understand that there have been several offers by well-meaning people to take action against all three individuals, on their behalf, but so far the family members of the victims
have lived in hope that justice will be soon seen to be done by the authorities. What happens if it's not, remains to be seen.
I can't imagine that such people will just sit back & relax about attacks on their children without ever exacting appropriate revenge, if totally let down by the authorities. Jewish people will never allow any such acts against their families to go unpunished especially by Germans.The last war put pay to that.

6 hours ago, Farangdad said:

Are you suggesting that the immediate families of the victims should take the law into their own hands if they can't get the appropriate authorities to do their jobs and protect them?
I understand that there have been several offers by well-meaning people to take action against all three individuals, on their behalf, but so far the family members of the victims
have lived in hope that justice will be soon seen to be done by the authorities. What happens if it's not, remains to be seen.
I can't imagine that such people will just sit back & relax about attacks on their children without ever exacting appropriate revenge, if totally let down by the authorities. Jewish people will never allow any such acts against their families to go unpunished especially by Germans.The last war put pay to that.

All I am suggesting is that the immediate families of the victim / witness take care of their family members 

I am not suggesting / advocating any form of illegal / vigilante action as that could well backfire on the perpetrators, even though its quite understandable if your allegations in POST 158 have any substance

This care by the families would involve CPS close personal supervision wherever and whenever possible

I always considered that was part of being a parent anyway

If not possible at certain times then others would  have to be used / relied upon such as teachers

Edited by oldlakey

Perhaps it is the perpetrator of this related offence that ought to have CPS (Continuous Police Surveilance) which might make the parents' job somewhat easier in this respect if this pervert's unwarranted vindictive campaign was thereby brought to a halt.
before he moves to Chennai in India to try to defend those 17 men accused of raping an 11 year old girl there.

10 minutes ago, Farangdad said:

Perhaps it is the perpetrator of this related offence that ought to have CPS (Continuous Police Surveilance) which might make the parents' job somewhat easier in this respect if this pervert's unwarranted vindictive campaign was thereby brought to a halt.
before he moves to Chennai in India to try to defend those 17 men accused of raping an 11 year old girl there.

I am all for Justice being upheld and the law enforcement agencies being on top of things the same as all other right thinking people

I am with you on this subject but then I am not going to say anything different on here am I

My last word on this is try to understand that the wheels of Justice will move at their normal pace and just sit tight

2 hours ago, oldlakey said:

I am all for Justice being upheld and the law enforcement agencies being on top of things the same as all other right thinking people

I am with you on this subject but then I am not going to say anything different on here am I

My last word on this is try to understand that the wheels of Justice will move at their normal pace and just sit tight

Is this the same as kiddie fiddler, or is that something different?

• 1 month later...

I gather that despite having indescent images of children (known as iic) discovered by the CIFS on the personal computers of both these men, which were taken as evidence last October when they were first arrested and for which they were charged in March this year (a crime which would normally warrant imprisonment followed by expulsion anywhere-else in the civilised world), the Judge in Pattaya Provincial Court last week deemed that a one month suspended sentence and one year of probation would be sufficient penalty for this offence by these men committed in this country.
These men must be laughing up their sleeves about the Thai legal system which has let them off the hook and is tantamount to allowing them to effectively stick up their middle fingers their accusers.

However, there still remains the judges' verdict in respect of the molestation charges of children under the age of 15, about which one particular child of only ten years old at the time of their assaults on her, has given very clear testimony of her bad experiences at the hands of these men. So it remains to be seen if the Judge deems
of a minor serious enough to warrant immediate deportation &/or prisonment.

This verdict should be announced on or before the 4th October (of this year, one hopes). Meanwhile, both these men will remain at large, hopefully under the watchful eye of the RTP.

7 hours ago, Farangdad said:

I gather that despite having indescent images of children (known as iic) discovered by the CIFS on the personal computers of both these men, which were taken as evidence last October when they were first arrested and for which they were charged in March this year (a crime which would normally warrant imprisonment followed by expulsion anywhere-else in the civilised world), the Judge in Pattaya Provincial Court last week deemed that a one month suspended sentence and one year of probation would be sufficient penalty for this offence by these men committed in this country.
These men must be laughing up their sleeves about the Thai legal system which has let them off the hook and is tantamount to allowing them to effectively stick up their middle fingers their accusers.

However, there still remains the judges' verdict in respect of the molestation charges of children under the age of 15, about which one particular child of only ten years old at the time of their assaults on her, has given very clear testimony of her bad experiences at the hands of these men. So it remains to be seen if the Judge deems
of a minor serious enough to warrant immediate deportation &/or prisonment.

This verdict should be announced on or before the 4th October (of this year, one hopes). Meanwhile, both these men will remain at large, hopefully under the watchful eye of the RTP.

Oct 4th it is then, I have every confidence of a just outcome, if all is as stated as regards this second set of charges and the strength of the childs testimony / evidence

I have no reason to doubt what you say as you have been up to speed on this apart from a bit of poetic licence at times

As for the first part at least a guilty verdict has been handed down

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, I gather that there will be two separate verdicts, one for each of the accused men.
One on the 4th Oct., and the other on the 10th Oct. And so it goes on with the possibility of bail & appeals, and that's only if the Judge finds them guilty.
He (or she) may yet decide that no physical harm has been done by their molestations and let them off lightly again.
Why the prosecuting authorities don't just save all the time & money this case is costing, and just deport them as undesirables to let the authorities in their çountries of origin deal with them appropriately, I just don't know.
No wonder the outside world consider Thailand (and Pattaya in particular) to be a safe-haven for paedophiles.

Actually, I gather that there will be two separate verdicts, one for each of the accused men.
One on the 4th Oct., and the other on the 10th Oct. And so it goes on with the possibility of bail & appeals, and that's only if the Judge finds them guilty.
He (or she) may yet decide that no physical harm has been done by their molestations and let them off lightly again.
Why the prosecuting authorities don't just save all the time & money this case is costing, and just deport them as undesirables to let the authorities in their çountries of origin deal with them appropriately, I just don't know.
No wonder the outside world consider Thailand (and Pattaya in particular) to be a safe-haven for paedophiles.

If I were you I would just send a warning to the police in their native country, if you know their names. We do not want them out on the streets molesting kids again.

4 hours ago, Farangdad said:

Thailand and Pattaya are not safe havens for child abusers. Its a myth. Half a dozen British cities have been turning a blind eye to child rape due to cutural sensitivity and political correctness. But actually genuine paedophiles 'follow the famine'   they move in war zones and areas of famine and social chaos. Thus Rohinga children in Bangladesh, Arab kids in the refugee camps, Ukrainian kids in the moral vacuum of war..they are the non headlined victoms of abuse. The places above are paedophile playgrounds. Thailand and Pattaya are not. Anybody who thinks otherwise is fool. 

Edited by The manic
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

My problem is that I live here and have kids. Any pervert who will come near to them will never make his day in court.

Thailand comes as a package my man, a package you choose

I can see you getting first hand experience of the Thai justice system

I wish you luck for the future

On 9/16/2018 at 2:24 PM, The manic said:

Thailand and Pattaya are not safe havens for child abusers. Its a myth. Half a dozen British cities have been turning a blind eye to child rape due to cutural sensitivity and political correctness. But actually genuine paedophiles 'follow the famine'   they move in war zones and areas of famine and social chaos. Thus Rohinga children in Bangladesh, Arab kids in the refugee camps, Ukrainian kids in the moral vacuum of war..they are the non headlined victoms of abuse. The places above are paedophile playgrounds. Thailand and Pattaya are not. Anybody who thinks otherwise is fool. 

"Genuine paedophiles" you sound like you are giving the ones in thailand a pass with comments like that

7 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

"Genuine paedophiles" you sound like you are giving the ones in thailand a pass with comments like that

You miss the point. Try and address the main issue. Pattaya and Thailand are not  Paedophile hot spots. It is a myth. I have outlined a serious issue which is masked by naive beliefs about Pattaya and Thailand. The real large scale abuse goes on elsewhere.  In the USA two hundred thousand child marriages, in Haiti widespread abuse by oxfam workers, in  Africa child rape by UN soldiers. In the UK thousands, possibly tens of thousands children groomed and raped with their assailants being ignored due to political correctness. Interpret my comment anyway you want but ignorant people who peddle the myths about Thailand are part of the problem by distracting focus form the real, bigger, insidious,  often ignored, frequently organised and institutionalised child abuse that exists.

Edited by The manic
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, The manic said:

You miss the point. Try and address the main issue. Pattaya and Thailand are not  Paedophile hot spots. It is a myth. I have outlined a serious issue which is masked by naive beliefs about Pattaya and Thailand. The real large scale abuse goes on elsewhere.  In the USA two hundred thousand child marriages, in Haiti widespread abuse by oxfam workers, in  Africa child rape by UN soldiers. In the UK thousands, possibly tens of thousands children groomed and raped with their assailants being ignored due to political correctness. Interpret my comment anyway you want but ignorant people who peddle the myths about Thailand are part of the problem by distracting focus form the real, bigger, insidious,  often ignored, frequently organised and institutionalised child abuse that exists.

Just because it's happening on a greater scale in Africa doesn't mean its under control in Thailand.... 

For some reason, foreign pedophiles with multiple previous convictions can sometimes manage to get jobs teaching Thai children 

Thankfully thai police are  quick to arrest them but usually its only after the request of interpol or fbi etc and no action taken against the 

Maybe a passport ban is the way to go so they are not free to move around 3rd world countries and get near vulnerable children? 

• Like 1