Thailand's "biggest spoiled brat" gets 300,000 baht from mum - but there are conditions

snoop1130

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Reigntax said:

Most countries have superannuation, pensions and social security. The Thai equal is hoards of kids supporting the parents and keeping them poor and unable to advance. Just like the elites and military want.

Thailand has pensions and social security.

But you live here and know that....don't you?

10 minutes ago, tryasimight said:

Yes I did know that, but buying a child does not make you their parents. Only a father and mother are parents....the rest is just leftie propaganda nonsense.

I suppose you could use the word carer, but my step sons call me dad, so as to identify me as their parent, and I am quite happy with that, as for my two girl, they call me dad also, so as to identify me as their parent, I am fine with that too. Confused ?

As for same sex couples who have adopted children, I would refer to them as the children of those parents, because using the word carer, would really be a slap in the parents face, after all, they are doing the exact thing a parent would be doing in raising a child, suffice to say, "the child's biological parents" would be more appropriate, if you want to put them down for doing a job that most couples wouldn't do, i.e. take on kids of another person, to provide for them, to raise them, to support them, and then release them into the world.

More power to same sex couples I say 555

Gee, give me half a day with this oxygen thief and he'd be doing more then getting down on all fours. Obviously, has never had any discipline, let alone knowing the meaning of the word.  That, I think, combined with the lack of education, is the problem here in Thailand.  If I'm wrong, than I am sure someone will correct me.:wai:

22 minutes ago, Si Thea01 said:

Gee, give me half a day with this oxygen thief and he'd be doing more then getting down on all fours. Obviously, has never had any discipline, let alone knowing the meaning of the word.  That, I think, combined with the lack of education, is the problem here in Thailand.  If I'm wrong, than I am sure someone will correct me.:wai:

You pretty much on the mark as far as I'm concern, the mother is the biggest problem just the fact she does this in front of everyone is a good case! she has no idea and been the problem all along. Sure 300,000 isn't much for this kid, he will blow it in a second you aren't going to change the strips now. But her being a official sure will get it back with the steady flow of tea money?

I learn just because you can make a baby doesn't mean you should have them and having them doesn't give you exclusive right in loving them.

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

I suppose you could use the word carer, but my step sons call me dad, so as to identify me as their parent, and I am quite happy with that, as for my two girl, they call me dad also, so as to identify me as their parent, I am fine with that too. Confused ?

As for same sex couples who have adopted children, I would refer to them as the children of those parents, because using the word carer, would really be a slap in the parents face, after all, they are doing the exact thing a parent would be doing in raising a child, suffice to say, "the child's biological parents" would be more appropriate, if you want to put them down for doing a job that most couples wouldn't do, i.e. take on kids of another person, to provide for them, to raise them, to support them, and then release them into the world.

More power to same sex couples I say 555

I think if you use the term "Parenting" this covers the role you are carrying out better than the term "Carer"

it makes me grateful I left home at 18. 

we were told we had to pay rent if we came home to live, but honestly all 6 of us could not wait to get out and live our own lives. 

what a difference in culture!

and it goes both ways - none of us lived near our parents when they got to approach old age and this had to be dealt with. but it was dealt with, and they are looked after and live with their children for these final years. 

christ. I had a job when I was 12. and a couple jobs when I was 14. I wanted the money and I LOVED working - it was action outside the house and I could see and meet girls. what could be better? 

this Luuk Thep will never know the freedom and fun.  

He represents the backbone of Thai men...Thainess at its best...should the security at the vatican...or the luxenburg navy...or a boy scout troop from miami...or a litter of english setter puppies decide to conquer another country...i recommend thailand as a start...the men here are pu$$ies...

1 hour ago, 8OA8 said:

I think if you use the term "Parenting" this covers the role you are carrying out better than the term "Carer"

In my book, if the kid has no biological parent looking after them, and the adopted parents are caring for them, they are the parents, if the parents are alive but gave up the kids for adoption, they have lost the title "parent", as sensitive as it is to some, like black is black, get my drift, they deserve that respect, both the blacks, or coloured, and the gays, besides what's in a word, are we all so politically insecure.

THe problem is his mother is an enabler . She should just totally cut him off and tell him

"whatever you do now you do on your own and if you create destruction I will not pick up your mess "

Then live by it even if he gets arrested Let him spend  6 months in jail and he will straighten out

Bundooman

9 hours ago, Kadilo said:

There is always one.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Two, actually. There is another p'ratt post later on. Both posters have no idea about:

Parenting in general

Thai style parenting in general

The difference between hatred and commonsense 

The difference between hatred and cynisism

The difference between hatred and sarcasm

The ability to see past problems re-ocurring at some time in the near future

Thai kids being the product of wealthy, influential fathers in the police and politics or others, (Red Bull for instance)

I don't hate them, I just despise them.

They need to grow up and thankfully,  I don't have to meet their kids, (if they have any)!

mr. Bundooman,  perhaps it is you who doesn t know the difference between sarcasm  and hatred.  I am quite sure my children have no desire to meet you.  And as they are all over the age of 16, they are past the age range of the children that you need to groom in order to meet your needs.  You are welcome to hate me or despise me.  I am not concerned what a man whith your particular proclivity thinks.  

On 10/20/2017 at 2:22 AM, snoop1130 said:

to further his education in politics

So, he's already been studying politics? I'll bet his political idol is Chalerm and his role model Duang. :passifier: Anyway, Thailand is in need of a new Mr Happy Toilet.

On 10/20/2017 at 12:18 PM, realenglish1 said:

THe problem is his mother is an enabler . She should just totally cut him off and tell him

"whatever you do now you do on your own and if you create destruction I will not pick up your mess "

Then live by it even if he gets arrested Let him spend  6 months in jail and he will straighten out

Can't do that, he like so many others are the apple of mom and dads eyes and can do no wrong. The little basket case will end up killing someone and still be the apple of his mothers eye, silly cow she is. Can;t make herself look more stupid if she tried doing this can she.