Nowhere to hide - Thailand chief prosecutor warns fugitives: "We're coming for you!"

webfact

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/25/2017 at 1:13 PM, Baerboxer said:

A somewhat jumbled response.

'as the UK where she is currently seeking amnesty recognises her charges as politically motivated. '

Please provide links that show Yingluck has formally requested political asylum - nothing to do with amnesty, in the UK. Please also provide a link to show where a court in the UK has formally rules that her conviction was politically motivated?

Or are you just making up again?

Your constant denial that the Shins are crooks, and that all their convictions and outstanding cases are all "political persecution" is pathetic as well as tiresome. Your obsession with defending them makes one wonder at the motivation. Perhaps you truly believe they are as innocent as a new born babe and just social philanthropists. Who knows.  But I and a few other posters, aren't going to simply sit back and read such bilge without responding.

"Your obsession with defending them...."   Beerboxer,  how can YOU accuse ANYONE of being obsessed. Check your posting history!!!

Edited by PREM-R

On 10/25/2017 at 1:13 PM, Baerboxer said:

A somewhat jumbled response.

'as the UK where she is currently seeking amnesty recognises her charges as politically motivated. '

Please provide links that show Yingluck has formally requested political asylum - nothing to do with amnesty, in the UK. Please also provide a link to show where a court in the UK has formally rules that her conviction was politically motivated?

Or are you just making up again?

Your constant denial that the Shins are crooks, and that all their convictions and outstanding cases are all "political persecution" is pathetic as well as tiresome. Your obsession with defending them makes one wonder at the motivation. Perhaps you truly believe they are as innocent as a new born babe and just social philanthropists. Who knows.  But I and a few other posters, aren't going to simply sit back and read such bilge without responding.

Ok let's try one last time again BB : 

Yingluck, Thailand's first female democratically elected PM,  has been prosecuted by the unelected Military sponsored Courts. 

Get it now?  read it a few times, slowly...

Yingluck, Thailand's first female democratically elected PM,  has been prosecuted by the unelected Military sponsored Courts. 

Got it?

Edited by LannaGuy

57 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

Got it?

Do you get it

Same judges as under a democratic goverment.. so no change there.. no military court.

Just a PM who did not pull the plug on 30 billion worth of fake G2G deals that benefited her brothers friends. Cooincidence.. only in the eye of YL defenders. She was aware the deals were fake but did not cancel them.. causing 30 billion losses to the state and a windfall to her brothers friends. (just look up the connection between the two) Who knows how much money went back to Shins.

8 minutes ago, robblok said:

Do you get it

Same judges as under a democratic goverment.. so no change there.. no military court.

Just a PM who did not pull the plug on 30 billion worth of fake G2G deals that benefited her brothers friends. Cooincidence.. only in the eye of YL defenders. She was aware the deals were fake but did not cancel them.. causing 30 billion losses to the state and a windfall to her brothers friends. (just look up the connection between the two) Who knows how much money went back to Shins.

The same judges perhaps, but judges who have futures and families' prospects to consider and bend in the direction the wind is blowing...

1 minute ago, baboon said:

The same judges perhaps, but judges who have futures and families' prospects to consider and bend in the direction the wind is blowing...

If it was so dangerous.. then that one that voted against conviction would not have done so. She is guilty too bad they could not prove her brother directly benefited although this is highly likely.. just not proven in court. Just shows how hard it is to prove things in court and how if someone like here is proven guilty she surely is guilty. 

4 minutes ago, robblok said:

If it was so dangerous.. then that one that voted against conviction would not have done so. 

Possibly, but principle is not unheard of. A rare commodity in this neck of the woods to be sure, but not eradicated yet.

Just now, baboon said:

Possibly, but principle is not unheard of. A rare commodity in this neck of the woods to be sure, but not eradicated yet.

Sure baboon, and the guy is now kept in a secret prison where he is tortured..... oh no... that did not happen. He is still a judge and nothing has happened. So quite clearly its ok to have a different view. It was a fair trial where only the claim of willful negligence could be proven, but where its highly likely far more was the case. The connection between her brother and the rice trader is undeniable. Its also undeniable that the whole rice program was Thaksins idea. 

Put 1 and 1 together and you got 2.. That might not have been proven in a court of law but your calling judges corrupt without any proof so I can put out theories too. The theory that she did not cancel it because otherwise her brother would lose his cut. That would mean that she (indirect by her brother) would be benefiting that would mean real corruption. 

So you can set forth your theories I can do so too. But in the end the only thing that count is that she is convicted in a court of law while she had acces to the best lawyers money could buy and the judges were so free to vote that one indeed voted different. 

2 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

Got it?

Pretty good chance BB or Robblock do get it, but as they have a side to uphold, will never admit it. So have these running blather pieces that go on forever.

There never will be an extradition request or for that matter, a serious request made to Interpol.  Simple reason both of these things would demand substantive background evidence submitted by Thailand. Not made up, not window dressing, real evidence. Thailand knows this, so issues newspaper articles. WooHoo! Nothing to do but swear from the heights of PuuYai cultural authority, we are going after them, because nothing will ever be done, can be done.

End of story.

28 minutes ago, LomSak27 said:

Pretty good chance BB or Robblock do get it, but as they have a side to uphold, will never admit it. So have these running blather pieces that go on forever.

There never will be an extradition request or for that matter, a serious request made to Interpol.  Simple reason both of these things would demand substantive background evidence submitted by Thailand. Not made up, not window dressing, real evidence. Thailand knows this, so issues newspaper articles. WooHoo! Nothing to do but swear from the heights of PuuYai cultural authority, we are going after them, because nothing will ever be done, can be done.

End of story.

I am not brainwashed by the reds like you guys. It was a fair trial, she is guilty. The judges are the same as when there was a democracy one even voted against. Shows how fair it was. Its you guys who can't admit the Shins are a bunch of criminals out to enrich themselves. 

Maybe the junta is not much better and if they ever convicted you won't see me shed a tear for them. But at least an other shin criminal bites the dust. I still prefer some justice to none at all. The arrogance of the Shins is punished. No corruption.. in the program.. now that was not exactly true.. Had she stopped it they could not have convicted her. But then brother dear would have lost money so she had to let it go on.

Now if they get some of those junta guys on corruption you will see me cheering too. All corruption should be punished. Seems some people don't get it that there are people like me who just like to see all of them punished if they break the law. You guys just want them to have  a free pass because she was elected. Since when does being elected mean you can help corruption. 

The junta and the Shins have a lot of similar traits (arrogance is one of them) and I really do hope they will catch a few junta people in the future too. But for now an other criminal is brought down. 

29 minutes ago, LomSak27 said:

End of story.

Its so predictable when the Shins hit TV out to play come the usual subjects with the usual properganda thats been going on for donkeys years.

They where asked to supply back up with a link to say Yingluck had applied for asylum in the UK and could not as there is none as you will be one of the last to hear if and I use the word If she does apply. If she does you will not hear until February at least.

You can also bet your bottom dollar these guys do not have full access to the outside word as thousands of websites are banned, so cannot see what many think and say so only see one side.

If the attorney thinks he can go and get them, fine. I just hope it does not turn into what General Augusto Pinochet did a few years back when he sent agents to the states killing people, threatening US attorneys girlfriends and bombing cars as that will not be tolerated again will it.

When the children play, ignore them do not reply to their posts and all will be fine, reply and you will get the bait from them, its up to you.

It is predictable that you guys trot out the shins and the reds .... really my post is not about them at all

Extradition Requests and Interpol flagging needs solid backing, not political  infighting in an individual country - GET IT???

Well you can't can you? heh This would hold for Iceland or the Bahamas and it has nothing to do with Reds and Shins and blah blah blah ..... Do they got some real facts? good submit them

If they don't then talk a good game  ................ and do nothing . Looks like NOTHING is the winner.

3 hours ago, robblok said:

Do you get it

ignorance is bliss eh? 

3 hours ago, robblok said:

Sure baboon, and the guy is now kept in a secret prison where he is tortured..... oh no... that did not happen. He is still a judge and nothing has happened. So quite clearly its ok to have a different view. It was a fair trial where only the claim of willful negligence could be proven, but where its highly likely far more was the case. The connection between her brother and the rice trader is undeniable. Its also undeniable that the whole rice program was Thaksins idea. 

Put 1 and 1 together and you got 2.. That might not have been proven in a court of law but your calling judges corrupt without any proof so I can put out theories too. The theory that she did not cancel it because otherwise her brother would lose his cut. That would mean that she (indirect by her brother) would be benefiting that would mean real corruption. 

So you can set forth your theories I can do so too. But in the end the only thing that count is that she is convicted in a court of law while she had acces to the best lawyers money could buy and the judges were so free to vote that one indeed voted different. 

you are soooooooooooo naive

Just now, LannaGuy said:

you are soooooooooooo naive

Money spend on your education is lost if you can't see what criminals the Shins are.  I don't idolize the junta like you seem to idolize the Shins. If the junta is all put in jail I would not waste my breath on them because I accept that they are not perfect. They are a necessary evil to combat an other evil. It would be better if both evils were not there. 

5 minutes ago, robblok said:

Money spend on your education is lost if you can't see what criminals the Shins are.  I don't idolize the junta like you seem to idolize the Shins. If the junta is all put in jail I would not waste my breath on them because I accept that they are not perfect. They are a necessary evil to combat an other evil. It would be better if both evils were not there. 

You are blinded by your ignorant bias and no one can help you.

6 minutes ago, robblok said:

I guess so you seem to like ignorance. 

I'm aghast at the stupidity but i just can't help you anymore your just too dense too see. This happens sometimes when people (YOU) become OBSESSED with an 'idea' and you are wrong... totally wrong but luckily you are irrelevant and most reasonably educated people are against right wing dictatorships.  

1 minute ago, LannaGuy said:

I'm aghast at the stupidity but i just can't help you anymore your just too dense too see. This happens sometimes when people (YOU) become OBSESSED with an 'idea' and you are wrong... totally wrong but luckily you are irrelevant and most reasonably educated people are against right wing dictatorships.  

It so fun that you describe yourself so well, its strange that someone with that much self knowledge can be so wrong. 

Have fun living the delusion that the Shins are good. 

I am not pro junta I am anti Shin, strange that someone with your supposed education can't see the difference. But that is what obsession does it blinds people. Your a perfect example. 

9 minutes ago, robblok said:

It so fun that you describe yourself so well, its strange that someone with that much self knowledge can be so wrong. 

Have fun living the delusion that the Shins are good. 

I am not pro junta I am anti Shin, strange that someone with your supposed education can't see the difference. But that is what obsession does it blinds people. Your a perfect example. 

No doubt you support the blackout tonight @ 22.00 of the Royal Cremation?  after all we are just Plebs right?  let's face it you are a far right winger and are against democracy because you feel the 'wrong' people win.

8 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

No doubt you support the blackout tonight @ 22.00 of the Royal Cremation?  after all we are just Plebs right?  let's face it you are a far right winger and are against democracy because you feel the 'wrong' people win.

No I am against corruption, I have told you that a 1000 times. You seem to accept corruption if its on a side you like. Your a fanatic who sees no wrong in the Shins. I am against every corruption. I do feel the Shins are the wrong people but if they were not corrupt I would not have a problem with them at all. 

If some the junta get caught for corruption or democrats of whatever i cheer to for their conviction. That is the difference between us you blindly follow the Shins while I just go after corruption, whoever commits it. 

As for the blackout.. no idea what your talking about I havent followed the cremation. Not really my thing. 

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

No I am against corruption, I have told you that a 1000 times. You seem to accept corruption if its on a side you like. Your a fanatic who sees no wrong in the Shins. I am against every corruption. I do feel the Shins are the wrong people but if they were not corrupt I would not have a problem with them at all. 

If some the junta get caught for corruption or democrats of whatever i cheer to for their conviction. That is the difference between us you blindly follow the Shins while I just go after corruption, whoever commits it. 

As for the blackout.. no idea what your talking about I havent followed the cremation. Not really my thing. 

Grrr  you don't get it.

I hear blackout from Junta anyway it's off topic, but frustrating, to be fair. I am interested from the historical perspective.

2 hours ago, robblok said:

A naïve statement because you know that the junta cannot get caught for corruption. They have gamed the system from the start so they will never face repercussions for their actions. 

So expect to see little men running around the UK and most other country's very soon, trying to find the missing 3, Now how do you think that will be greeted with open arms or You Do Not Do That Here mate, here's 10 years for you to think about it.

New year will see a big change me thinks L>>>>>>>OK to February?

LannaGuy

To me you seem a normal person with your head on your shoulders and perfect behavior on TV. I don't see any ignorance either. Maybe because I am not on the weed I expect. 

Edited by wakeupplease

7 hours ago, brucec64 said:

A naïve statement because you know that the junta cannot get caught for corruption. They have gamed the system from the start so they will never face repercussions for their actions. 

Its not a naive statement at all, I said if, i know the chances are not that high. Neither were the chances for YL and her minions to get caught high until there was a goverment change. That is the problem here those in power can protect themselves. YL was so arrogant about the fact that there was no corruption while everyone and all the newspaper articles said otherwist. She then launched a half ass investigation and did not shut the trades down  (would probably have costed dear brother money) because she was in power. She tried to get democrats arrested for showing rotten rice.. bullied the person who brought out the losses of the rice program. She thought she could get away with it.. thankfully she did not.

Now as for the junta not getting caught... its my wish for them to get caught reality or not. There are quite a few democrats also caught for corruption and I cheered too. I will be happy when the junta is gone. But if it takes a coup again to get rid of shin corruption so be it. Should the Shins behave and play by the rules then you won't see me pushing for their removal. 

It seems many Shin supporters seem to think that voiting is the way to get rid of corruption.. it is not.. its the courts job to do so.

Now arrogance and corruption irks me from the junta too. Take those laser speed measurement devices. The arrogance is anoying. They should just tell what they are buying so people can check it. Thankfully public sentiment made them rethink and the cut will be far less. 

But the whole reason for all this fighting coups and violence is the fact that corruptions is so easy here and not enough is done. That is why i applaud every time a HISO gets caught for corruption no matter what side. People would not stage coups / bomb innocents like the reds did and block airports if there was not so much money to be made in government. That is because of corruption. So IMHO every blow to corruption of people who think they are untouchable is one. Next time the Shins are in power they will be far more careful with corruption. 

Its not a naive statement at all, I said if, i know the chances are not that high. Neither were the chances for YL and her minions to get caught high until there was a goverment change. That is the problem here those in power can protect themselves. YL was so arrogant about the fact that there was no corruption while everyone and all the newspaper articles said otherwist. She then launched a half ass investigation and did not shut the trades down  (would probably have costed dear brother money) because she was in power. She tried to get democrats arrested for showing rotten rice.. bullied the person who brought out the losses of the rice program. She thought she could get away with it.. thankfully she did not.

Now as for the junta not getting caught... its my wish for them to get caught reality or not. There are quite a few democrats also caught for corruption and I cheered too. I will be happy when the junta is gone. But if it takes a coup again to get rid of shin corruption so be it. Should the Shins behave and play by the rules then you won't see me pushing for their removal. 

It seems many Shin supporters seem to think that voiting is the way to get rid of corruption.. it is not.. its the courts job to do so.

Now arrogance and corruption irks me from the junta too. Take those laser speed measurement devices. The arrogance is anoying. They should just tell what they are buying so people can check it. Thankfully public sentiment made them rethink and the cut will be far less. 

But the whole reason for all this fighting coups and violence is the fact that corruptions is so easy here and not enough is done. That is why i applaud every time a HISO gets caught for corruption no matter what side. People would not stage coups / bomb innocents like the reds did and block airports if there was not so much money to be made in government. That is because of corruption. So IMHO every blow to corruption of people who think they are untouchable is one. Next time the Shins are in power they will be far more careful with corruption. 

Your heart’s in the right place but I’m afraid you are pitifully naive and poorly informed.Corruption is a real problem in Thailand and as you point out it can be found in all corners.

But it’s not the main reason for Thailand’s political breakdown.Indeed it is quite common for the word “corruption” to be used by enemies of democracy as synonymous with elected politicians.In other words they would argue Thailand is better off being ruled by “good” people - senior bureaucrats, generals, courtiers.judges etc rather than representatives of the population as a whole.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Your heart’s in the right place but I’m afraid you are pitifully naive and poorly informed.Corruption is a real problem in Thailand and as you point out it can be found in all corners.

But it’s not the main reason for Thailand’s political breakdown.Indeed it is quite common for the word “corruption” to be used by enemies of democracy as synonymous with elected politicians.In other words they would argue Thailand is better off being ruled by “good” people - senior bureaucrats, generals, courtiers.judges etc rather than representatives of the population as a whole.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app