Michael Bloomberg: Brexit is stupidest thing any country has done besides Trump

webfact

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, billd766 said:

Thank you very much for the insult as it makes it easier to understand you.

I do not however respond to insults eevn though in some cases I truly want to.

In your case I fell that you are not even worth insulting.

I may not see any more of you posts as I am putting you on my ignore list.

I won't even bother to complain about the insult as you obviously have no idea of the rules on TVF.

I hope that you have a pleasant day.

Please carry on insulting people who disagree with you as that seems to be about your skill level.

I think it would be clear to anyone capable of reading that you did indeed insult him first.

Any idiot can cherrypick a currency and compare it to another.

Perhaps you are nothing but an argumentative and annoying troll.

For you to say that you are not going to respond to his insult when you were the first to be insulting is absurd, as is, in this context, you reference to TVF rules.

On ‎04‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:29 PM, oldhippy said:

Are you saying that even today nobody knows what % of the money that you will save (thanks to The Great Escape) will go to the NHS? Not even approximately?

We are in the middle of negotiating the terms of Brexit. How on Earth would we know already how much or what % of money saved would be going to the NHS?

I'm glad we don't have you as our Chancellor of the Exchequer :shock1:

2 hours ago, vogie said:

On a more encouraging note things are not all doom and gloom, the Mongolian Togrog rose 15% against the dollar.

and so did the Mocambique Metical. but the Angolan Kwacha declined. 5 US-Dollars and every money changer in Luanda will make you a millionaire. 

On ‎04‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:38 PM, oldhippy said:

What is the latest update on how much the NHS is going to get from the Tory government?

We all understand it will not be 350 million a week, but how much then? Approximately?

I suspect the reason you refuse to confirm your nationality is so you can drop in subtle anti-Brexit comments like this while pretending to be neutral.

My guess would be you're a remainer, Lib Dem supporter, and originally from Norwich.  Am I right?

23 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I suspect the reason you refuse to confirm your nationality is so you can drop in subtle anti-Brexit comments like this while pretending to be neutral.

My guess would be you're a remainer, Lib Dem supporter, and originally from Norwich.  Am I right?

There are no remainers in Norwich, what's with the racial profiling anyway? Certainly nobody here has to take orders from you.

Its very funny how you cut off about 99 per cent of the attacks by not letting them know where you are from.

They are literally left floundering on the beach as they have nothing of substance to say.

I love it! ?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Airbagwill said:

You clearly dont understand what Brexit has done to the pound...it has practically collapsed against ALL currencies. 

I have to say that your attitude seems to typify the parochial perspective of so many Brexiteers

With respect, I don't think you understand the foreign exchange markets. The pound is weak because of uncertainty, not because of any hard financial facts.  The FX markets are fuelled by emotions when there is uncertainty.

Once a Brexit deal has been done the pound will stabilise.

16 minutes ago, taipeir said:

Its very funny how you cut off about 99 per cent of the attacks by not letting them know where you are from.

They are literally left floundering on the beach as they have nothing of substance to say.

I love it! ?

"Its very funny how you cut off about 99 per cent of the attacks by not letting them know where you are from."

Huh?  I'm from the UK.  No secret.

26 minutes ago, adammike said:

There are no remainers in Norwich, what's with the racial profiling anyway? Certainly nobody here has to take orders from you.

If you participate in a debate about the UK leaving the EU, it is reasonable to expect people to declare their interests (if any) in the debate. It's not about racial profiling.

If you participate in a debate about the UK leaving the EU, it is reasonable to expect people to declare their interests (if any) in the debate. It's not about racial profiling.

Answer .

None of yer business.[emoji6]

Have a polo mint and cheer up.

56 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Wrong.

Clue: previous guesses by others obsessed with my nationality were: American, German, ex Yogoslavia, argie (!) - all wrong too. And I am not Brit, Thai, Uzbekistanian or Ghanees.

On request I will provide a full list of nationalities that I do not belong to.

But first please explain your obsession with my nationality.

PS. I am discussing ideas, and you?

11 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I have stated my interest in the brexit discussion.

I used to be a macro economics lecturer.

(And I am interested in politics, social psychology, history, etc).

I suspect that you will now start attacking macro economists? Yet some of the greatest were British: Keynes, Smith, Ricardo.

5 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

I suspect that you will now start attacking macro economists? Yet some of the greatest were British: Keynes, Smith, Ricardo.

All the staff at Makro have always been very polite to me, especially the one on Sukhumvit, is Ricardo the one on the bacon counter?

6 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

I am surprised a macro economics lecturer would expect a government to allocate saved money from leaving the EU to the NHS before they now how much money will be saved.

I didn't intend to attack anyone. I just see you post lots of leading questions with anti-Brexit sentiment.

19 minutes ago, vogie said:

All the staff at Makro have always been very polite to me, especially the one on Sukhumvit, is Ricardo the one on the bacon counter?

Congratulations!

You have outwitted me with your subtle humour.

I surrender.

From now on I will be known as oldbrexiteer.

22 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I am surprised a macro economics lecturer would expect a government to allocate saved money from leaving the EU to the NHS before they now how much money will be saved.

I didn't intend to attack anyone. I just see you post lots of leading questions with anti-Brexit sentiment.

QUOTE: before they now how much money will be saved.

But but but..... your Boris surely knows how much, he is not a hiso idiot, is he?

Boris even wrote it on the side of his bus - there is a pic of that in this thread (Boris & bus & grafiti all in 1 pic).

50 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Wrong.

Clue: previous guesses by others obsessed with my nationality were: American, German, ex Yogoslavia, argie (!) - all wrong too. And I am not Brit, Thai, Uzbekistanian or Ghanees.

On request I will provide a full list of nationalities that I do not belong to.

But first please explain your obsession with my nationality.

PS. I am discussing ideas, and you?

You forgot Belgian :wink:.

13 minutes ago, taipeir said:

You'd be shining his shoes vogie boy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ricardo

I am having a quiet macro economist's laugh....

Ricardo is most famous for his theory about "comparitive costs", that was an attempt to mathematically prove the advantages of free international trade for all countries involved.

I used to encourage my students to study this theory and find both the strong and weak spots in it.

And here I am now praising Ricardo. Brexitears really bring out the worst in me!

PS> Dundee, do you think Brexitears is humour of the same level as Remoaners?

8 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

You forgot Belgian :wink:.

Ah at least one poster is paying attention, and able to remember things for more than 5 minutes.

A hug from the teacher, and move 1 desk ahead.

Oops, I take back that last remark, Weinstein and Westminster......

1 hour ago, oldhippy said:

QUOTE: before they now how much money will be saved.

But but but..... your Boris surely knows how much, he is not a hiso idiot, is he?

Boris even wrote it on the side of his bus - there is a pic of that in this thread (Boris & bus & grafiti all in 1 pic).

A lot of people say Boris is actually a really smart guy, and that we shouldn't be fooled by his buffoon act.

I have to say, if it is an act he deserves an Oscar...

6 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

I may have stepped on some painfull long  brexit toes.

I enjoyed doing so.

But if you really want to have me ridiculing Silly People, you will have to start a thread "Things that are wrong with the EU as it is today". But here, we are discussing brexit.

Pros and cons of brexit is a serious discussion, or at least, it should be.

The politicians behind brexit, and the Tory negociating team however are more Monty Python than Monty Python.

Unfortunately some posters take them seriously.

43 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

I may have stepped on some painfull long  brexit toes.

I enjoyed doing so.

But if you really want to have me ridiculing Silly People, you will have to start a thread "Things that are wrong with the EU as it is today". But here, we are discussing brexit.

Pros and cons of brexit is a serious discussion, or at least, it should be.

The politicians behind brexit, and the Tory negociating team however are more Monty Python than Monty Python.

Unfortunately some posters take them seriously.

Well, at least he's finally admitted to being a troll.

Archived