Michael Bloomberg: Brexit is stupidest thing any country has done besides Trump

webfact

7 minutes ago, oldhippy said:
26 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

Well, at least he's finally admitted to being a troll.

Your reading skills are not improving, are they?

"I may have stepped on some painfull long  brexit toes.

I enjoyed doing so.

But if you really want to have me ridiculing Silly People, you will have to start a thread "Things that are wrong with the EU as it is today". But here, we are discussing brexit."

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

Well, at least he's finally admitted to being a troll.

I said: Pros and cons of brexit is a serious discussion, or at least, it should be.

It seems you forgot to read this sentence.

Failing reading skills or deliberate malice on top of your total lack of humour?

How are your toes?

46 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels <<< discussions>>> or upsetting people <<<with long toes>>>, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages <<<such as snowflake, remoaner, troll?>>> in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

Dundee, I have to admit that I can't quite figure you out.

I find some of your reactions to my posts are rather confusing.

When you put me on your ignore list(...), did you maybe accidently hit the "generate random reactions" key?

it appears after claiming the throne of 'king of nyc' for three terms...after he railed against rudy giuliani being able to run for a third time, this man has too much time on his hands, needs the spotlight, and is desperate to claim relevancy.

10 hours ago, Khun Han said:

"I may have stepped on some painfull long  brexit toes.

I enjoyed doing so.

But if you really want to have me ridiculing Silly People, you will have to start a thread "Things that are wrong with the EU as it is today". But here, we are discussing brexit."

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Sounds like Han to a tee!

16 hours ago, oldhippy said:

The politicians behind brexit, and the Tory negociating team however are more Monty Python than Monty Python.

David Davies is pretty good in my opinion. He has an almost impossible job though, because the EU negotiating team behave like spoilt children. 

Unfortunately we've gone into these negotiations with one of the weakest PMs in recent history. I just hope she doesn't crumble and agree to fund the sinking EU ship for another few years.

Just now, CG1 Blue said:

David Davies is pretty good in my opinion. He has an almost impossible job though, because the EU negotiating team are like spoilt children. 

Unfortunately we've gone into these negotiations with one of the weakest PMs in recent history. I just hope she doesn't crumble and agree to fund the sinking EU ship for another few years.

A song by David Davies - dedicated to Boris.

Time for Andy Haldane to be given his P45. His big excuse for getting his post-referendum economic forecasts so wrong was the unpredictable/unpredicted consumer spending boom (ie: the underlying problem is still waiting to happen). So, we have  economic growth in the third quarter, and the latest Markit index suggesting that growth is accelerating. But, wait a minute! Retail sales have slowed down over the same period:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-41886330

What's yer next excuse Andy?

David Davies is pretty good in my opinion. He has an almost impossible job though, because the EU negotiating team behave like spoilt children. 
Its impossible because you can't be in the single market and out of the single market at the same time.

Such were the lies spun....

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

I checked.

Cumgranosalum is NOT banned.

Why do you spread libellous rumours? Aiming for a new low?

Why don't you ask him to make a post on this thread then? Or, better still, ask Airbagwill about it (though you'll have to do it privately if you want honesty).

Reluctant as I am (ahem) to return to the part of this topic that was the discussion of the relative merits of London and Frankfurt nightlife - a literary triumph indeed - I did notice this cartoon in a newspaper today, and consider it to be relevant. 

Oh! Mr Porter, what shall I do?

I want to go to Birmingham

And they're taking me on to Crewe,

Take me back to London, as quickly as you can,

Oh! Mr Porter, what a silly girl I am.

An old British music hall song about a girl "going too far".

eu1.png

Just now, Khun Han said:

Why don't you ask him to make a post on this thread then? Or, better still, ask Airbagwill about it (though you'll have to do it privately if you want honesty).

All I said is that you spread lies: Cumgranosalum is NOT banned.

Do you still maintain that he IS banned?

Easy to check!

36 minutes ago, taipeir said:

Its impossible because you can't be in the single market and out of the single market at the same time.

Such were the lies spun....

Who said we can be in the single market and out of the single market at the same time? Who spun that lie?

What is impossible - negotiating a deal?

I prefer not to make these discussions personal, but you do seem to rant a lot without making clear constructive points.

1 hour ago, oldhippy said:

All I said is that you spread lies: Cumgranosalum is NOT banned.

Do you still maintain that he IS banned?

Easy to check!

Yes, I am still saying that he's banned. If you're going off what his profile says, the forum practice of putting the word 'banned' in it appears to have ended a while ago.

1 hour ago, Khun Han said:

Yes, I am still saying that he's banned. If you're going off what his profile says, the forum practice of putting the word 'banned' in it appears to have ended a while ago.

Surprise.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try to send a message to a banned member.

Try f ex kropotkin.

The screen will say "banned".

Try to send a message to cumgranosalum.

The screen will say nothing.

By the way, what was your statement about him being banned based on?

1 hour ago, oldhippy said:

Surprise.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try to send a message to a banned member.

Try f ex kropotkin.

The screen will say "banned".

Try to send a message to cumgranosalum.

The screen will say nothing.

By the way, what was your statement about him being banned based on?

"I want to win! I want to win!! I want to win!!!"

Who said we can be in the single market and out of the single market at the same time? Who spun that lie?

What is impossible - negotiating a deal?

I prefer not to make these discussions personal, but you do seem to rant a lot without making clear constructive points.

Nothing personal.

This aimed squarely at the brexiteers who said you can have your cake and eat it even though they were told in no uncertain terms that's never going to happen.

You can't be outside the single market but enjoy the benefits of the single market.

Hence..chaos in UK government .

PS some of them actually want a no deal Brexit it's their wet dream so it suits them to play to the wire and then say 'it was the EU who are punishing us' (rather than the EU keeping the same position it always has for all members of the union).

1 hour ago, Khun Han said:

"I want to win! I want to win!! I want to win!!!"

This has nothing to do with winning.

This is about false accusations against a fellow member.

Your accusations are based on nothing.

Your accusations were proven false.

How brexitearish of you.

Archived