Has There Been Any Bombs In Pattaya?

BIG SPUDS

I will be going to thailand soon. I need to know, as family keep asking, has there been any bombs in pattaya.

I have a friend there at the moment he says there has been 2.

And a thai girl we know says 3.

Can anyone confirm this?

Yes two, but they didnt go off they where found at Big C and disarmed

:o

I will be going to thailand soon. I need to know, as family keep asking, has there been any bombs in pattaya.

Can anyone confirm this?

:D

:o

Can anyone confirm this?

Yes, at Big C, Pattaya Nguea, 5 kg black powder, no TNT or plastic, quite harmless... but enough for " Bit Kao!" :o Edited by Patex

I was under the impression that none had been found in pattaya, just rumours. :o

Same here.

I did hear of an NGV taxi which leaked gas then caught on fire in the BigC north Pattaya car park... and there was a suspected bomb which turned out to be a collection of empty gas cylinders on a motocyc side car... but to my knowledge... there have been no confirmed bomb reports.

If the taxi Jai Dee is talking about was runing on LPG and it had gone off completely, it would of done the damage of a small bomb at least..

We had a training session with Herts Fire and Rescue Service in UK and saw a test with a car running on LPG. Once the valve starts to leak the Fire Service HAVE to secure an exclusion zone of 500 metres! Thats a must. If a car is known to have LFG, this measure has to be applied.

Unsure of if LOS use LPG in their cars, but if they do I wonder if the thai fire service know of its danger? And if you're ever anywhere near an accident involving LPG, dont stand around watching unless you want blowing off your feet!

Thats my useless bit of info for the day :o

rant over

Edited by glenbat

I heard from a member of big c staff that lives in my soi that the bomb story was not a hoax and was infact in one of the many rubbish bins, I have noticed now that the rubbish bins have been removed, also there are no rubbish bins in Carefore, even the rubbish bins in the KFC have been taken out, Lotus have removed their bins and are now using see through plastic bags