Interpol yet to confirm Yingluck whereabouts, ministry seizes four passports

snoop1130

16 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

Yet again, more questions than answers. If four of her passports have been revoked, on what passport is she travelling? If  it was acquired from another country then that is the only destination one she could possibly have entered without her arrival details being recorded on a computer. This should make tracing relatively simple. 

Why hasn't a blue notice been issued - and why are the Thai authorities, after a month of shilly-shallying, not insisting that this is done forthwith, to increase the chances of the fugitive former PM being apprehended - if and when a red notice is actually issued.

The whole sorry saga, including putting all the blame for Yingluck's vanishing trick on a lone "rogue" cop, reeks of collusion and  bid to sweep The Yingluck Affair under the carpet away from further public scrutiny.

Eventually, the truth will out - probably in a year or two when Yingluck publishes a "tell all" book to help her recoup some of the 30 billion baht bail money and other assets she sacrificed by doing a runner.

Sorry for the typo - the bail bond was, of course, 30 MILLION.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, mikebell said:

How did she get a visa for UK?  My wife and I had to jump through all sorts of hoops for hers and the wife does not have a criminal record.

She likely was granted a tourist visa in conjunction with claimed asylum from political persecution, one of the admission avenues as a refugee.

https://www.gov.uk/claim-asylum/eligibility

Proving she can independently support herself during the application review period (up to 6 months) shouldn't have been a problem.

1 hour ago, Media1 said:

She was not running any scam..But foreigners in this country are easily led along. It amuses them

mmmm wrong path u have chosen I was talking about red bull guy paying to keep him out of Thailand   So the laugh is on you :cheesy:

7 hours ago, mikebell said:

How did she get a visa for UK?  My wife and I had to jump through all sorts of hoops for hers and the wife does not have a criminal record.

Billionaire in her own right. Private jet. Mansion in London awaiting. 2 x Diplomatic passports. Army of flunkies to do the running around.

Makes you feel like puking but sadly there it is. She could apply for British citizenship based on investment too. The amount is pocket change to her.

7 hours ago, glasswort said:

On whom? No doubt the passports seized are of no use or she would have taken them with her.

I'm sure they don't mean finding 4 passports physically.  They revoked the passports.  The info would have been on computer.

18 hours ago, Thechook said:

Just curious how does one have four passports?  I can understand her having 2 a diplomatic and personal but 4 unless she is a dual citizen an thailand doesn't have the authority to over rule another country and cancel their passports

They have so many passports because Visa requirements are different than normal passports.  For instance,  to come to Thailand as a tourist from the US you can get a 30 day exempt or get a visa upon arrival.  Not so for anyone with a Diplomatic Passport, they must have a Visa that is issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and be approved for entry into Thailand

At one time,  US Diplomats had to have one dedicated Diplomatic Passport that had to be used only for travel to Israel, since an Israeli entry stamp invalidated a passport since many Arab countries denied that Israel existed

It takes a long time to get Visas for some countries and though we may see the welcoming ceremonies at the airports, in the background there is some flunky going around and getting those pesky little stamps that everyone must have 

17 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Billionaire in her own right. Private jet. Mansion in London awaiting. 2 x Diplomatic passports. Army of flunkies to do the running around.

Makes you feel like puking but sadly there it is. She could apply for British citizenship based on investment too. The amount is pocket change to her.

You know Baerboxer these so called Prime Ministers get rich because they steal off the Thai people None of them are any different Its the poor Thai people who suffer and these people live a great life. The junta well are they any different? One decent prime Minister who works for the people and Thailand would go ahead in leaps and bounds

17 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

You should be puking in buckets knowing the amount of corrupted money those generals made and no one can touch them. At least with her, they able to slap a charge on her and get her to flee. Meanwhile those filthy rich generals are smirking at the justice system and continue with their corrupt ways unhindered and untouchable.  

• 4 weeks later...

If she gets asylum granted anywhere. She will get a new passport in her adopted country. Thus will it bother her? Her brother was given 2 years for offences he committed. She was given 5 years for the offences of other people. Yet people like Mr Suthep T are allowed to dodge around the legal system with impunity.

On 10/30/2017 at 6:55 PM, Father Fintan Stack said:

There isn't a blue notice issued by Interpol for Yingluck.

The reason for this is a lack of information from the Thai Police supplied to Interpol to issue the blue notice.

Let's stop the obvious lies, misdirection and obfuscation right there. 

Father u are right This is just a thought I reckon she is 6 foot under

On 10/31/2017 at 6:06 AM, Get Real said:

4 passports? In what different names?

In some countries it is legal to have more than one passport in the same name to allow you plenty of space for visas, Germany allows it, I don't know about Thailand but I guess we can assume you can.

On 10/30/2017 at 6:55 PM, Father Fintan Stack said:

There isn't a blue notice issued by Interpol for Yingluck.

The reason for this is a lack of information from the Thai Police supplied to Interpol to issue the blue notice.

Let's stop the obvious lies, misdirection and obfuscation right there. 

That was three weeks ago, they may have given them the documents by now and we would not necessarily know if they have issued the blue notice yet. 

4 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

In some countries it is legal to have more than one passport in the same name to allow you plenty of space for visas, Germany allows it, I don't know about Thailand but I guess we can assume you can.

In UK you just get a passport with more pages.....and more cost too!

3 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

Father u are right This is just a thought I reckon she is 6 foot under

So do I. The seizing of passports and prosecution of a hapless policeman are just diversions. I think they done a Ko Tee on her a$$, to use the vernacular.

Edited by Sid Celery

4 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

That was three weeks ago, they may have given them the documents by now and we would not necessarily know if they have issued the blue notice yet. 

Hmm??? Three weeks ago??? Are you aware of that the post you quoted is over 4 weeks old??

Just now, Kieran00001 said:

What?  Why would you imagine she had been harmed?  If she had gone out of contact for any length of time we would know about it.

Not suggesting she has been, just replying to the comments of other posters who say she may have been.

2 hours ago, Sid Celery said:

So do I. The seizing of passports and prosecution of a hapless policeman are just diversions. I think they done a Ko Tee on her a$$, to use the vernacular.

Obviously if she had not been in contact then her family would have gone to the press, instead we have reports from her family that she is fine, why would her family pretend that they knew she was fine if she was missing, it makes no sense at all.  And by the way, she is royalty, there is no way they would bump her off, they are more likely to allow her to escape than cause her any real suffering.

20 minutes ago, Oziex1 said:

Seriously if the authoritis have harmed the lady all Thaksin has do do is ask where is my Sister what have you done to her. Then the manure would hit the fan.

It would more than hit the fan and rightly so. I'm certainly no fan of Thaksin and neutral of YL, but would protest along with many others if any harm has become her. 

14 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Obviously if she had not been in contact then her family would have gone to the press, instead we have reports from her family that she is fine, why would her family pretend that they knew she was fine if she was missing, it makes no sense at all.  And by the way, she is royalty, there is no way they would bump her off, they are more likely to allow her to escape than cause her any real suffering.

I don't think it's obvious at all. Occams Razor, the simplest solution to any problem is likely to be the right one. How likely is it that YL would disappear and have no contact with her supporters? Even her own family have not reported any contact, and knowing how well Thais keep any manner of discretion quiet, I doubt that if she had they would have kept quiet. It seems much more likely to me that their silence is a matter of fear. And how many mothers would do a runner in the middle of the night, leaving her husband and son behind to an uncertain future?

Pull the other one, friend, it's got a bell on it.

Edited by Sid Celery