Several people killed by vehicle on New York City bike path

webfact

10 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Don't stereotype! :post-4641-1156693976:

asshole.jpg.01662ac8c47cfcafeeefe058eccd4fd6.jpg

Sayfullo (Saifullah) Saipov
Apparently in standard Arabic, “Sword of Allah,” comes out as “Saifullah,” and Sayfullo is a transliterated form of that word in English.
I guess on reflection when US Immigration allowed him in in 2010, there were clues as to what might happen.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update to this story. A 2nd man has been arrested over this NYC truck jihad. Mukhammadzoir Kadirov also from Uzbekhistan. Yesterday we were told, "don't worry, it's just a lone wolf" and now there's what? a second lone wolf? Could there have been a pack of "lone wolves"? Were these lone wolves sheltered and nurtured by the local community? By respected elders at their local mosque? 

Without over-reacting the proper measures that must be immediately implemented are 1) the outlawing of torturing animals to death aka Halal foods, 2)total ban on visas for muslim non citizens, 3) strict supervision of mosques, all speakings to be in English language and all recorded, or better still close them all, 4) absolute zero tolerance on Sharia 5)deportation of the whole family unit of anybody involved in terror. The age of submission and appeasement is over, thanks to strong leadership at present.
 Reading comments here and elsewhere gives me hope that people have finally woken up and rejected the old canard - Islamic terror is nothing to do with Islam. Yeah right!

"Without overreacting"!!! Everything your overreaction proposes would make the situation worse!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

5 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Very true. Hard to believe what we did to nonconformists.

Great post. And more recently in the UK as in the 'Wicker Man'.

Thailand's verson was the 'red drum'.

Edited by owl sees all

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

What is the point of these images, does it help to justify the carnage that is happening today, in your eyes anyway. 

I think they are making the point that these images were from the past. Islam has not moved on. Some dictatorships also have not moved on. Just look at Saudi; eg.

13 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I think they are making the point that these images were from the past. Islam has not moved on. Some dictatorships also have not moved on. Just look at Saudi; eg.

Ah, I understand now, thanks.

It has just been reported that since this guy was allowed to stay in the USA he has brought over 23 relatives , so bit like the UK then their immigration dept , mind you if you come from the country paid in taxes all your life and are not now  earning 18600 pounds a year in the UK ,you have f---ck all chance of bringing your Thai wife over .

3 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

It has just been reported that since this guy was allowed to stay in the USA he has brought over 23 relatives , so bit like the UK then their immigration dept , mind you if you come from the country paid in taxes all your life and are not now  earning 18600 pounds a year in the UK ,you have f---ck all chance of bringing your Thai wife over .

Having dealt with the US Immigration system and how they have a system of prioritizing prospective immigrant family members, that seems like a very large number to have been able to sponsor in such a short time, unless they are all his children under the age of 21, which doesn't seem possible either.

On 10/31/2017 at 9:12 PM, Jingthing said:

I don't think very many people here are going to defend terrorists, extremist Islamist, or any other flavor of terrorists. 

If you're suggesting it's OK to demonize all Muslim people because of Islamist terrorism, I don't see how that is fair or rational. 

Have there been any clues yet on the motivation of this recent event? 

Yes, the clue is deep seated hatred for everything Western

1 hour ago, lannarebirth said:

Having dealt with the US Immigration system and how they have a system of prioritizing prospective immigrant family members, that seems like a very large number to have been able to sponsor in such a short time, unless they are all his children under the age of 21, which doesn't seem possible either.

This was all part of a "Diversity Immigration Visa Program, which George H.W. Bush signed off on, and which Trump now wants flat out cancelled.  (Duh!)  Out of the millions that have applied, some 50,000 have been granted.  I'm not hearing that the 23 who this creature helped bring over were relatives, merely 23 who listed HIM as their primary point-of-contact.

BTW - he's requesting an ISIS flag for his hospital room...

I would PAY to pull the switch on this guy.  I really truly would. 

7 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

But it was white people who did it.

Most of the world has moved on, in fact it is now rare for folk to sacrifice (kill) human beings to apiece their purported "god"....Same with justice system punishments...

Looking at the past in the 21st century is daft..Those who want to still do the past stuff but use present day gizmo's are hypocrites...

On 11/1/2017 at 1:46 AM, brewsterbudgen said:

Good that he wasn't killed. Hopefully he can be of use to the authorities in identifying more terrorists or terrorist cells.

Great idea by the American cops to shoot the <deleted> in the abdomen, keep him alive but in pain. They get to interrogate him and no martyrdom. Take note UK plod ....

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Dishonest post.

I obviously posted that BEFORE it was determined that it was another Islamist terror event.

You are calling me dishonest because you were stupid enough to assume it was anything but Islamist terrorism ?

30 minutes ago, hawker9000 said:

This was all part of a "Diversity Immigration Visa Program, which George H.W. Bush signed off on, and which Trump now wants flat out cancelled.  (Duh!)  Out of the millions that have applied, some 50,000 have been granted.  I'm not hearing that the 23 who this creature helped bring over were relatives, merely 23 who listed HIM as their primary point-of-contact.

BTW - he's requesting an ISIS flag for his hospital room...

I would PAY to pull the switch on this guy.  I really truly would. 

Wrong. The plan allows up to 50,000 per year, At the beginning it was 55,000 per year. And since the plan began in 1995 and it's been fully subscribed to ever since, we're talking over a million immigrants,

Wrong. The plan allows up to 50,000 per year, At the beginning it was 55,000 per year. And since the plan began in 1995 and it's been fully subscribed to ever since, we're talking over a million immigrants,

Well the USA is a nation of immigrants, some type of immigration plan makes sense.

On 11/1/2017 at 6:42 AM, brewsterbudgen said:

Because you live in a multi-cultural society and you're a tolerant person. Why not embrace multi-culturalism instead of fearing it? You wouldn't have been much good in the Empire.

I doubt if Mr Grouse fears multiculturalism but rather sees it as a failed social experiment as I do, apologies to Mr G if I'm wrong

8 hours ago, FreddieRoyle said:

Without over-reacting the proper measures that must be immediately implemented are 1) the outlawing of torturing animals to death aka Halal foods, 2)total ban on visas for muslim non citizens, 3) strict supervision of mosques, all speakings to be in English language and all recorded, or better still close them all, 4) absolute zero tolerance on Sharia 5)deportation of the whole family unit of anybody involved in terror. The age of submission and appeasement is over, thanks to strong leadership at present.

I have just been to get some popcorn. Can you please now give us the version when you ARE over-reacting.  :biggrin:

9 hours ago, FreddieRoyle said:

update to this story. A 2nd man has been arrested over this NYC truck jihad. Mukhammadzoir Kadirov also from Uzbekhistan. Yesterday we were told, "don't worry, it's just a lone wolf" and now there's what? a second lone wolf? Could there have been a pack of "lone wolves"? Were these lone wolves sheltered and nurtured by the local community? By respected elders at their local mosque? 

Reading comments here and elsewhere gives me hope that people have finally woken up and rejected the old canard - Islamic terror is nothing to do with Islam. Yeah right!

What about the white dude:

trtr.jpg

Well the spoiler in chief just blew this case out of the water with is serial tweeting

President Donald Trump said he should be executed.
"NYC terrorist was happy as he asked to hang ISIS flag in his hospital room. He killed 8 people, badly injured 12. SHOULD GET DEATH PENALTY!' the President tweeted late Wednesday night. 

source: http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/01/us/new-york-attack/index.html

I am sure the suspects,  soon to be appointed counsel,  will claim undue influence by the nations top law enforcement official as a mitigating factor so he doesn't get the death penalty. 

Way to go big mouth,  just like all the other  court cases that have been thrown out because this idiot can't control his tweeting

Even accused deserter,   Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl's,  defense team have argued that their client has been denied a fair trial due to Trump's comments during the campaign

Edited by Langsuan Man

You're obviously not from the UK, where the vast majority of Muslims have fully integrated and there are many Muslim police officers, firemen, doctors/nurses, soldiers etc etc.

What part of the UK where they live would that be ? Bradford , luton, Birmingham? whats it like living in your dream world?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

What part of the UK where they live would that be ? Bradford , luton, Birmingham? whats it like living in your dream world?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I'm from London but spent a lot time living in Bolton. I have had lots of Muslim colleagues and friends. You'll find that's not so unusual.

I doubt if Mr Grouse fears multiculturalism but rather sees it as a failed social experiment as I do, apologies to Mr G if I'm wrong

I not so pessimistic as to say it's completely failed, nor would say it's been a complete success! But it's too late to turn the clock back, and it needs the co-operation of all communities and religions to make it work for the benefit of all. A work in progress, hopefully.

15 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I'm from London but spent a lot time living in Bolton. I have had lots of Muslim colleagues and friends. You'll find that's not so unusual.

Worked in London all my working life, only knew one Muslim and he was a total fanatic, he didn't last long. Very aggressive despite being supposedly educated. I would suggest Muslims being friends with infidels would be not only unlikely but against their own religious rules. Which would probably mean your friends were only pretend Muslims, in the same way we're pretend Christians.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

32 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Worked in London all my working life, only knew one Muslim and he was a total fanatic, he didn't last long. Very aggressive despite being supposedly educated. I would suggest Muslims being friends with infidels would be not only unlikely but against their own religious rules. Which would probably mean your friends were only pretend Muslims, in the same way we're pretend Christians.

My daughter is a firewoman working out of Leyton (East London). She tells me that there are areas near to her station - one area particular - where she feels it it not safe for her to go, out of work-clothes, due to harassment by muslim men.

Edited by owl sees all