"True love overcomes gender issues" as stunning lady boy marries her soldier boy!

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Straight men who have sex with ladyboys are attracted to ladies, not men, so I doubt they consider themselves as gay.  If they did, they'd be attracted to men.

Thank you for the response. I do not try to offend anyone with my question.

So ladyboys are men that identify as women and fantasize their partners are straight men .   Partners of ladyboys are men who have sex with a guy in a frock and maybe some enhancements  but  fantasize that they are straight because their partner looks feminine?.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, greatwhitenorth said:

And I guess this is the part that can be difficult to understand.

If a ladyboy is not attracted to gay men, then she is attracted to "straight" men that have sex with other men.

Do "straight" men that have sex with ladyboys consider themselves not to be gay?

Gender identity is a whole lot more complicated than ‘boy and girl’. 

Did you even follow or read the link I posted in reply to one of your earlier “contributions”?

So ladyboys are men that identify as women and fantasize their partners are straight men .   Partners of ladyboys are men who have sex with a guy in a frock and maybe some enhancements  but  fantasize that they are straight because their partner looks feminine?.

If a man feels he is a woman but is attracted to ladies, is he lesbian?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

11 hours ago, Enoon said:

Happily for you, your own interest in this particular thread probably defines you as merely "curious" (for the moment at least).

Just to be on the safe side let us pray together for our own redemption and the life everlasting.

Blessed be they who only place their anatomy in the anatomies of those whom God has told us that it is meet and right so to do.

Hallelujah.....sing to Jesus........sing to him, etc, etc.......

Jesus is another mythical person. I have no interest in "gods", prophets, preachers or other charlatans. I am interested in humanity. I DO recognize that some acts are unnatural and homosexuality is among them. I'm not saying they should be crucified or persecuted, I simply do not want to associate with them. Normal men cohabit with women, not ladyboys or other perverts.

1 minute ago, luk AJ said:

If a man feels he is a woman but is attracted to ladies, is he lesbian?

I really am the wrong guy to ask.  

Bluespunk seems to have an inside connection, I am still trying to figure out  how a guy chooses a ladyboy over a female but considers himself straight.  

17 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You don't even know the definition of homophobe. It's really tedious trying to communicate with people that don't even have BASIC knowledge about these issues. Really, don't bother. Be what you are. You won't change. There will always be willfully ignorant bigots in the world. 

Your definition of "bigot" is anyone who does not acknowledge the supremacy of the almighty homosexual. Gay sex has been mainstreamed as something normal, thanks to hordes of gay psychiatrists who pressured the American Psychological Association into dropping its designation of homosexuality as a "perversion". Simply because medical professionals decided to sell out their profession, does not make homosexuality normal. Such an idea is just as wacky as the born-again Christian lunatics who think they should be stoned to death for their genetic predisposition. Some are born with six fingers or toes. Nature is full of freakish creatures, most of whom do not care whether they are "normal" or not. Wishing to be normal and insisting that you are normal is not the same as actually BEING normal. It is quite common for perverts to scream "bigot" at those who refuse to grant acceptance to buggery and knob-gobbling.The pretense is made that homosexuality is just like being . black or Asian, therefore, those who insist upon heterosexuality are the same as racists. Such stupidity is puzzling. It is none of my business if you eat feces.....just don't try to pass it off as a t-bone steak.

59 minutes ago, Chip Allen said:

Your definition of "bigot" is anyone who does not acknowledge the supremacy of the almighty homosexual.

I stopped reading after your lie in the first sentence. It was obviously a preamble to a hateful RANT. Please don't bother personally addressing me with such GARBAGE in future. 

13 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Under Thai law, they will be seen as two single men.

So the relevant question is can SINGLE MEN legally adopt in Thailand?

Because that would be the only way. For one of them to adopt. Not as a couple.

I don't know the answer to that but I don't see the point of getting obsessed about because I wouldn't necessarily assume that they would want to. 

what about two single male foreign ingulitchee teachers?

can they adopt young children?

It’s a story that shows how much progress has taken place in society and how the hatred and bigotry of the past towards those with different gender identities is being challenged by those with the courage to be who they are. 

Does seem to scare those who refuse to accept accept that the world of gender/sexual identity is far more complex than boys and girls. 

As Taylor said

”haters going to hate”. 
Dont be ridiculous.

Nobody gives a crap that a boy wants to pretend he's a girl or a boy wants to shack up with another boy.

Take your victimhood elsewhere...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

Its also bizzare that gay men think that the primart admirers of ladyboys are hetrosexual men, they arent attracted to men in any form.  Bisexuals may find men wearing womens clothes attractive but hetros are attracted to females thats why they are called hetrosexuals.
To be clear, there's no word that I know of for men that like ladyboys.

But for sure its much closer to gay than straight. After all it is a same sex relationship.

12 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

"homophobe" is simply a word created by the

heterophobic pc/gay lobby to bash straight males. 

It's a legitimate word in the English language. I suggest people learn the definition. Many people falsely think that it's limited to fear because of the phobia part of the word. That assumption is understandable but that actually doesn't reflect the full definition. 

20 hours ago, Chip Allen said:

Those who want to mainstream perverted behavior will always try to make you feel ashamed of your stand in favor of heterosexuality. I don't wish homosexuals, transexuals or cross-dressers any harm, I simply refuse to consider this behavior as normal. If that makes me "bitter", then I wonder if you know the meaning of the word.

This comment just won the thread.

2 hours ago, Dagnabbit said:

Dont be ridiculous.

Nobody gives a crap that a boy wants to pretend he's a girl or a boy wants to shack up with another boy.

Take your victimhood elsewhere...

It's not victimhood if those involved are showing the courage to be who they are.

Just the opposite in fact.

5 hours ago, greatwhitenorth said:

This really does sum it all up. It does appear that many people are confused about sexual agenda and because of this try to deviate from what is face value.

For example, if I decide to wear a policeman`s uniform, that does not make me a policeman. I used to know an Australian guy, in his 60s, married for 30 plus years, 3 children and 5 grandchildren. When he visited Pattaya he would hit on ladyboys. I said to him, you are bisexual and he really did not like my remark. No he replied; I am not attracted to men, these are ladyboys so it doesn`t count. Could not understand his logic. 

32 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

This really does sum it all up. It does appear that many people are confused about sexual agenda and because of this try to deviate from what is face value.

For example, if I decide to wear a policeman`s uniform, that does not make me a policeman. I used to know an Australian guy, in his 60s, married for 30 plus years, 3 children and 5 grandchildren. When he visited Pattaya he would hit on ladyboys. I said to him, you are bisexual and he really did not like my remark. No he replied; I am not attracted to men, these are ladyboys so it doesn`t count. Could not understand his logic. 

He knows his own sexuality much better than you do. 

46 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

No he replied; I am not attracted to men, these are ladyboys so it doesn`t count. Could not understand his logic. 

A lot of guys use this excuse to tell themselves cock indulgence is ok. In a bar I heard a guy in loud voice claim "you have not really been to Thailand if you have not been with a ladyboy". I said "I think you have Immigration and sucking cock mixed up". 

7 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Straight men who have sex with ladyboys are attracted to ladies, not men, so I doubt they consider themselves as gay.  If they did, they'd be attracted to men.

If straight men who have sex with ladyboys are attracted to females, then why dont they have sex with females ?

If a species has a penis, then its a male , no two ways about it 

If a male has sex with another male, then thats a homosexual act .

8 minutes ago, sanemax said:

If straight men who have sex with ladyboys are attracted to females, then why dont they have sex with females ?

If a species has a penis, then its a male , no two ways about it 

If a male has sex with another male, then thats a homosexual act .

Why is it always about gay men? Nobody seems to have a problem with (gay) lesbian women.

Couldn't we just let people choose their way of sexuality, without getting involved? If they don't do anything that others don't want, so how can they do something wrong?

I think it's great that nobody points fingers here in LOS. So why do foreigners here seem to have a problem with something that should be everybody's own decision?  

Archived