"True love overcomes gender issues" as stunning lady boy marries her soldier boy!

snoop1130

1 hour ago, jenny2017 said:

I've realized that many girls/women these days seem to have a problem because some "ladyboys", or Kathoeys look better than the average girl.

Taking the Muay Thai boxer as an example, I believe he/she is stunning. And she can kick a.se

Does that make me gay, or bi now when i like to look at her photo? 

The good looking one.jpg

You must be gay because that is the face of a man. Definately not stunning an average looking bloke

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jenny2017 said:

I've realized that many girls/women these days seem to have a problem because some "ladyboys", or Kathoeys look better than the average girl.

How did you get to that "realisation" ?

What brought you to that conclusion ?

On 11/4/2017 at 12:58 PM, soistalker said:

Gay Day. That was the actual name of the event. Giving prepubescent children sexual ideas that they normally wouldn't have is morally wrong. People have been gay since people have been people. They usually figure it out without help. Young children don't need to be talked to about alternative sexual  lifestyles.

It's about acceptance. Teaching acceptance is extremely important, and you're completely delusional if you think such an event would "make" anyone gay.

On 11/4/2017 at 12:55 PM, namatjira said:

Good luck to them.....not a problem, 

theres no reason in the world not to wish them well.

The only sad thing about this, is that it hit the news in the first place. In this day and age, it shouldn't be newsworthy at all – this article (and many of the replies) just proves the backwater state of our society, which clearly doesn't evolve at anywhere near the same pace as technology.

I've been hit on and even groped by gay males before, one of them would not give up even after telling him I was straight. I laughed it off, and really took it as a compliment (which it is).

13 minutes ago, Sirbergan said:

It's about acceptance. Teaching acceptance is extremely important, and you're completely delusional if you think such an event would "make" anyone gay.

Get real . Of course it would make kids think its ok to be homo . Just because you are gay does not mean that it is considered as ok by most people . Its not . Get over it .Theres no way I would ever let my kids be taught by a homosexual teacher . Just look at Spacey .

1 minute ago, sklmeeera said:

Get real . Of course it would make kids think its ok to be homo . Just because you are gay does not mean that it is considered as ok by most people . Its not . Get over it .Theres no way I would ever let my kids be taught by a homosexual teacher . Just look at Spacey .

I'm as straight as an arrow, but I just don't feel threatened at all by other people's sexuality. Do whatever you please in your own bedroom, mate, it's got nothing to do with me.

1 minute ago, sklmeeera said:

I would expect it would have something to do with you if your 13 year old son was pestered into thinking he was gay by constant pro homo propaganda . How would you feel about finding him down on patpong road sucking dick for a living .?

I wouldn't have a problem at all if my children turned out to be gay. I would be more concerned if they used derogatory terms like "homo", which would not be in line with my goal of raising children whom respect other people, their lifestyles and their views.

9 minutes ago, sklmeeera said:

I would expect it would have something to do with you if your 13 year old son was pestered into thinking he was gay by constant pro homo propaganda . How would you feel about finding him down on patpong road sucking dick for a living .? Got nothing to do with you eh ? Of course it does . Everything has got to do with you . Your just a copout weak person .

At no point did I say that I would accept my children turning to prostitution.

4 minutes ago, sklmeeera said:

You are obviously a closet sausage jockey . Id keep you the hell away from my kids .

And you sir, are a very arrogant and also ignorant person. How can you use such language to a guy who was just honest with you?

You don't have to agree with his views, but you should accept other peoples's view of life and sexuality. 

23 minutes ago, sklmeeera said:

You are obviously a closet sausage jockey . Id keep you the hell away from my kids .

As I would keep mine away from you, seeing history shows that religious bigots (priests and altar boys) and people displaying fear of other peoples sexuality are a lot more likely to be deviants, committing far worse acts than those of two consensual adults who love each other.

My younger brother came out of the closet, at the age of 22 or so, during Christmas dinner 15 years ago:

My father asked him about some girl, and he said "Weeell, dad, you know I'm not like that", upon which my father replied "What do you mean?". I instantly knew, as I had suspected it since he was about 10 years of age (I was actually very happy that my brother had come to terms with it himself, so he didn't have to live a lie) . "Well, dad, I like boys". The room went quiet, until my mom broke the ice with "What am I gonna tell my friends?" So I told her that "Well, mom, you could tell them that "My son is gay! If you have a problem with that, you can go f yourself."

Fortunately, Norway is quite accepting these days. Still, my parents have told me they are glad I was there at that moment. And we all love him very much, we don't care who he loves, as long as he's happy and healthy.

2 hours ago, Sirbergan said:

I'm as straight as an arrow, but I just don't feel threatened at all by other people's sexuality. Do whatever you please in your own bedroom, mate, it's got nothing to do with me.

Easy to understand for most. Difficult to understand for the politically correct and the chronic butthurt crowd. They seem to hinge their whole reason for being on the premise that being gay is normal. That will not change the fact that a very large percentage of the world disagrees.

17 minutes ago, Jools said:

Easy to understand for most. Difficult to understand for the politically correct and the chronic butthurt crowd. They seem to hinge their whole reason for being on the premise that being gay is normal. That will not change the fact that a very large percentage of the world disagrees.

I have no tolerance for political correctness, but I wholeheartedly disagree with your post. Who are we to proclaim what is normal or not? Are you the definition of normal? I sure as hell am not, I say and do a lot of things that are not normal. Am I straight? Yeah, no doubt. Does that make me normal? Pretty sure Devin Patrick Kelley was straight …

1 hour ago, Jools said:

If your statement is correct, then a very large percentage of the world is wrong. 

Being gay is perfectly normal. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived