British man, 44, found living rough in Cambodia for TWO YEARS after robbery leaves him completely stranded

geovalin

2 hours ago, hottrader77 said:

i control you as you have to respond when you respond to this thats conformation i controlled you , and i have same opinion as others on here only you dont get it , read and learn 

No one in their right mind will get that, your opinion being based on what people have claimed not on any actual evidence.  I cant help you learn, you should have been reading a long long time ago, I expect it is far too late for you to wake up and realize that people make up all sorts of crap to suit their agenda.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

No, I don't get someone who will blindly believe all that they read on a forum and use that to base their opinion of someone on, to me that is the daftest thing I have heard in a while, do you get that?

why dont you ask the others if they believe the one that knows what he is like and tell them their daft , it seems your being daft alone 

14 minutes ago, hottrader77 said:

why dont you ask the others if they believe the one that knows what he is like and tell them their daft , it seems your being daft alone 

What others? People who don't know him either?

You've lost it.

On 06/11/2017 at 2:32 PM, pumpjack said:

british consulate / embassy are a  bunch of hatefull bas...rds,

thats why i now travel on my irish passport

How right you are, wish I could get an Irish passport, but no Irish connections.:sad:

On 06/11/2017 at 3:30 PM, sanemax said:

What would the Irish Government do, in this situation ?

It is not just this situation, I cannot comment as I do not know the full facts, but the British government are charging their people very extortionate rates for every little thing, they are nothing but thieving scum.

16 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

It is not just this situation, I cannot comment as I do not know the full facts, but the British government are charging their people very extortionate rates for every little thing, they are nothing but thieving scum.

Charging high rates doesnt make that organisation a "thief".

Stealing and being expensive are two different things

On 2/9/2018 at 2:35 PM, Justfine said:

True that. Single malt is expensive.

As i said people try to help him but he does not want and does not help himself as he runs off when help is at hand , you can waste alot of time on these people he spends money that people give him , you were saying what people know him , well read and learn further down this page and dont be blind like you usually are !

35 minutes ago, hottrader77 said:

As i said people try to help him but he does not want and does not help himself as he runs off when help is at hand , you can waste alot of time on these people he spends money that people give him , you were saying what people know him , well read and learn further down this page and dont be blind like you usually are !

What are you on about?

2 minutes ago, Justfine said:

You act like a child and none of your posts make sense.

oh you have been brushing up on some english but obviously have a short memory of saying that nobody posted knowing him , when it clearly says on the posts below or above this people do know him and this is his usual tricks , read other posts and learn for once , short memory guy !! 

4 hours ago, hottrader77 said:

oh you have been brushing up on some english but obviously have a short memory of saying that nobody posted knowing him , when it clearly says on the posts below or above this people do know him and this is his usual tricks , read other posts and learn for once , short memory guy !! 

What are you on about? You can't even put a sentence together.

Get off whatever substance you're on.

21 hours ago, Justfine said:

What are you on about?

1. this is what im on about your post short memory man and the next post by me below this one proves people know him 

Justfine

•  
  • Justfine
  • Members
  • 470 posts
  On 2/9/2018 at 10:31 PM, hottrader77 said:

What others? People who don't know him either?

You've lost it.

On 06/11/2017 at 9:16 AM, jacko45k said:

Makes one ashamed to be British, and no I don't mean the guy, I mean the consular/ F.O. response.

What are they suppose to do, pay for the return tip home for everyone who flys overseas? This bloke is just a loser and is where he should be.

On 11/6/2017 at 8:16 AM, jacko45k said:

Makes one ashamed to be British, and no I don't mean the guy, I mean the consular/ F.O. response.

There must be more to the story than just a lost passport. Did the British Embassy even know that he was out there?  If your passport is lost or stolen it's your responsibility to go to your embassy and sort it out.  Maybe he's disabled in some way a lot of homeless people are which is usually how they end up homeless it's really sad. I'm not sure if you can blame the Bitish Embassy unless they were aware of his situation.  If they were aware then <deleted>?

4 minutes ago, Maesotjoe said:

There must be more to the story than just a lost passport. Did the British Embassy even know that he was out there?  If your passport is lost or stolen it's your responsibility to go to your embassy and sort it out.  Maybe he's disabled in some way a lot of homeless people are which is usually how they end up homeless it's really sad. I'm not sure if you can blame the Bitish Embassy unless they were aware of his situation.  If they were aware then w.t.f?

Its written in this thread about whether the British Embassy were aware of his situation

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/5/2017 at 6:23 PM, phantomfiddler said:

I have met a few similar cases over the years here  in Pattaya, and sadly the normal chain of events is that, when money is collected for repatriation, it is very quickly spent, by the "victim", on booze and "loose living" :( 

A certain german with a fat leg comes to mind

Archived