British man, 44, found living rough in Cambodia for TWO YEARS after robbery leaves him completely stranded

geovalin

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

What is it to you if someone else does not work and instead begs?  You do not have to give to them.

i dont care what they do but dont come begging when everything goes wrong , this guy has had many bad reports by people on here , read and learn !

10 hours ago, Justfine said:

Don't have to help them

exactly and the more people do help them the more they will beg until your sick and tired of them asking for money etc , this guy has plenty of opportunities just read other replies , when they dont get money he will soon get off his backside and do something 

8 hours ago, hottrader77 said:

i dont care what they do but dont come begging when everything goes wrong , this guy has had many bad reports by people on here , read and learn !

I don't see him coming to beg, I see others trying to fund-raise on his behalf and him not appearing to really want that charity, so what actually is your issue with him if he is not begging? 

As for the reports on here, I disregarded the lot, they may be truthful but I cant rely on posts on a forum to form my opinion of him.

4 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

I don't see him coming to beg, I see others trying to fund-raise on his behalf and him not appearing to really want that charity, so what actually is your issue with him if he is not begging? 

As for the reports on here, I disregarded the lot, they may be truthful but I cant rely on posts on a forum to form my opinion of him.

World's most famous beggar?

1 hour ago, Justfine said:

Wondering why this topic has taken off

It appears to be due to a proportion of posters suffering from jealousy of the homeless, you also see a number posting jealous comments every time someone in the news is sentenced to a time in a "holiday camp" Western prison, they just cant handle someone getting something for free, even if its an itchy blanket in a damp room.

5 hours ago, Justfine said:

You have never met him 555

plenty of people on here have heard of him and know he has a record for turning down people who want to help him read posts before talking nonesense , therefore he is a beggar a proffesional one at that , you still want to defend a professional beggar who lives off people like you . these type of people will steal your bicycle and go steal money from a temple and give us farlangs a bad name but of course you would defend that and like that yes ?

1 hour ago, hottrader77 said:

plenty of people on here have heard of him and know he has a record for turning down people who want to help him read posts before talking nonesense , therefore he is a beggar a proffesional one at that , you still want to defend a professional beggar who lives off people like you . these type of people will steal your bicycle and go steal money from a temple and give us farlangs a bad name but of course you would defend that and like that yes ?

Ok, so now people who turn down offered help are beggars, got it.

22 hours ago, Justfine said:

So you are controlled by others and have no free will.

i control you as you have to respond when you respond to this thats conformation i controlled you , and i have same opinion as others on here only you dont get it , read and learn 

2 hours ago, hottrader77 said:

yes because its the same opinion as me , get it ?

No, I don't get someone who will blindly believe all that they read on a forum and use that to base their opinion of someone on, to me that is the daftest thing I have heard in a while, do you get that?

Archived