Trump says Texas shooting due to 'mental health problem,' not a gun issue

webfact

29 minutes ago, FreddieRoyle said:

I still can't get my head around these calls for banning guns. Trump is absolutely correct with his response, mental health and the causes of mental health must be closely looked at. I note a spike in mental health issues over the last year, people must be trained to accept that things do not always go the way they want. Accept and deal with issues, not lash out and blame others when their preferred choice does not prevail. End of the day, grabbing guns because criminals have too many is like castrating yourself because your neighbor has too many kids.

And I can't get my head around all the inane posts against gun control, of which yours ranks very high. Mental health issues have been around forever but AR-15s have not. You cannot regulate away nut cases but you can sure regulate guns.

" I note a spike in mental health issues over the last year..."

You do? Can you back this astonishing claim up with facts (I mean real facts as opposed to the alternate facts)?

"people must be trained to accept that things do not always go the way they want. Accept and deal with issues, not lash out and blame others when their preferred choice does not prevail."

What does that even mean? Are you drunk?

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Becker said:

"people must be trained to accept that things do not always go the way they want. Accept and deal with issues, not lash out and blame others when their preferred choice does not prevail."

It was another inane attempt by FreddieRoyal to imply that people are asking for gun control because Hillary lost the election. Every opportunity he gets he tries the "you lost, sore losers" routine. It's wearing as thin as his hero's hair.

13 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

It was another inane attempt by FreddieRoyal to imply that people are asking for gun control because Hillary lost the election. Every opportunity he gets he tries the "you lost, sore losers" routine. It's wearing as thin as his hero's hair.

Gotcha. I thought his post was just a lot of drivel but now I see it's something even less bright - if that's possible...:coffee1:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Becker said:

And I can't get my head around all the inane posts against gun control, of which yours ranks very high. Mental health issues have been around forever but AR-15s have not. You cannot regulate away nut cases but you can sure regulate guns.

" I note a spike in mental health issues over the last year..."

You do? Can you back this astonishing claim up with facts (I mean real facts as opposed to the alternate facts)?

OK, I'll type even slower than usual so you can understand. " I note a spike in mental health issues over the last year..." was in reference to the many who can't accept that Trump won in a fair election and who exhibit signs of mental illness in how they deal with this fact. A bit of sarcasm that went whooshing by.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

OK, I'll type even slower than usual so you can understand. " I note a spike in mental health issues over the last year..." was in reference to the many who can't accept that Trump won in a fair election and who exhibit signs of mental illness in how they deal with this fact. A bit of sarcasm that went whooshing by.

Wow, is this some kind of internal man-child supporter reference "language"?? You have your own alternative facts and now also an alternative reference system. I'm seriously impressed!

BTW, I find it interesting that you characterize hate and loathing of the bag of pus in the WH as a mental illness as those feelings are exactly what your MAWA movement is based upon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Becker said:

Wow, is this some kind of internal man-child supporter reference "language"?? You have your own alternative facts and now also an alternative reference system. I'm seriously impressed!

BTW, I find it interesting that you characterize hate and loathing of the bag of pus in the WH as a mental illness as those feelings are exactly what your MAWA movement is based upon.

Perfect example of a hate filled rant. An appointment with a mental health professional is in order.

• Like 1