Quad

luckyluke

Does anybody know where i can buy a quad(4 wheels motorcycle)in Pattaya,and eventually the price of such a motorcycle,many thanks in advance.

I've seen some for sale on the left hand side at the bottom of Thappraya Road heading into Pattaya from Jomtien. The location is opposite the "Captain's Corner" Steak & Barbecue Restaurant. I don't know the price.

Does anybody know where i can buy a quad(4 wheels motorcycle)in Pattaya,and eventually the price of such a motorcycle,many thanks in advance.

I've seen some for sale on the left hand side at the bottom of Thappraya Road heading into Pattaya from Jomtien. The location is opposite the "Captain's Corner" Steak & Barbecue Restaurant. I don't know the price.

Thanks Artisan

They have a few on show at the moment at the Big C in North Pattaya. I had a look at the brochure and the price range is between 29K and 165K. The company displaying them is Lop Auto. Telephone 038 240291.

They have a few on show at the moment at the Big C in North Pattaya. I had a look at the brochure and the price range is between 29K and 165K. The company displaying them is Lop Auto. Telephone 038 240291.

Many thanks Chopper

In the basement at Tucom they've got a couple of different models, quite cheap.

Goes without saying though really, if you go for a unknown make you're going to have problems later if you need parts.

Also think about parking, generally you need a car parking space for them if your using them in the city.

Edited by Robski

In the basement at Tucom they've got a couple of different models, quite cheap.

Goes without saying though really, if you go for a unknown make you're going to have problems later if you need parts.

Also think about parking, generally you need a car parking space for them if your using them in the city.

Thanks for the information and advice Robski

are they legal for road use?

Good question. No less legal than those corroded pick-ups, bending in the middle because the chassis has been corroded by sea water, no less legal than those convertibles that have been 'convertiblised' by merely burning off the roof and certainly no less legal than all of the rental jeeps and modified ex-military jeeps. From what I saw in Tuk-Com, they looked far more roadworthy and far safer than a lot of the "vehicles" on Pattaya's roads.

But, as Tuky said, are they "legal"? I don't think anybody that should care would actually care......but their novelty value alone would turn a few heads.