Serial Dutch pedophile arrested in Hua Hin

Just now, Thai Ron said:

Bullshit

When an African drug dealer is caught, do we hear calls from farangs insisting that the "wider issue" of Thai drug dealers - who, by far, are the most active in Thailand - are tackled too??

Like hell, we do.

Typical misdirection and deflection.

Yes... we do

unfortunately druggie stories are so numerous, we don’t have to wait for thai specific ones to crop up, so by and large, we don’t need to do all inclusive lumping together 

forum posters lament the lack of persecution of Thais, more than any other nasty people... then get accused of Thai bashing... yes?

by commenting clearly and impartially, without ranting ( albeit over long), does not make me defective... lol, and that’s about the first time anyone’s suggested I’m typical

your trying very hard to minimize a segment of the population in your rhetoric... this sad situation needs maximum inclusion, unless you want to “cut off the snakes head”... but then, if so, most will still consider your targeting the wrong set of nonces to achieve that... which is not to say that I believe that

but for the record... I do

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sick bastard send him to jail for a long long time abd black list him and send the criminal record to Interpol. And dear racist badgers guess what he isn’t Asian , nor an Arab , not a refugee but a So called citizen from first world country. Remember there are good and bad everywhere and people shouldn’t generalize. 

Need to round up all Europeans and deport them from the motherland. 

Well well we’ll, here’s a racist with a tin of tar and a brush, I think the history of westerners in Thailand will show that they have help brought Thailand out of a 3rd world country also , the king respected every nation and you obviously don’t share his vision , the king of coarse was born in USA and admired by all, you should go wash your mouth out with soap!! Oh and I believe Italy is investing heavy in your Rod-fiy-far lol

I have said it before and will say it again you can not blame the Thai governmet for letting these people in.

No way you can check all of the millions that come to Thailand.

Take away the right to travel from all sexual criminals,do not let them have a passport!!

18 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

.....and that's before they add the Russians, Chinese, Canadians, Africans, South Americans, Middle Easteners, Indians, Eskimos, Cambodians et al.

Let's be honest, kiddy diddling (pedophiles) in Thailand  is primarily a European occupation. It's a reserved sector. Nothing personal. Numbers don't lie. 

11 minutes ago, flyingfox1 said:

Well well we’ll, here’s a racist with a tin of tar and a brush, I think the history of westerners in Thailand will show that they have help brought Thailand out of a 3rd world country also , the king respected every nation and you obviously don’t share his vision , the king of coarse was born in USA and admired by all, you should go wash your mouth out with soap!! Oh and I believe Italy is investing heavy in your Rod-fiy-far lol

I know a little about the history of Thailand...in that the motherland never let a European power colonize her.  3rd world...c'mon who uses that identifier anymore.  You must've been freeze dried the past fifty years and just recently thawed out.  Of course, not coarse, the King was born in the States.  What does that have to do with European pedophiles running rampant here?  Whoop-dee-doo Italy is investing in the infrastructure here...so are China, Korea and Japan.  Your point is moot old-timer.

20 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

45 percent were from the UK

well, this percentage doesn't say anything. More important would be for me, how many foreigners (Westerners) of every those mentioned countries stay in Thailand?

Does anybody knows that?

Also....12 cases in 7  years in BKK.....is that much? I would presume in our countries it's much more

4 hours ago, SpicyMeatball said:

I just don’t get it??

Easy to figure out. According to the FBI, white males make more than 80% of the kiddy diddlers (pedophiles). They can't practice the filthy deed in their home countries. They have infested SEA. They can take advantage of the poverty and corrupt law enforcement. Thailand reeks to high heaven of this sickos. There must be a way to check if those seeking to stay permanently in Thailand are not kiddy diddler registries in their home countries. 

25 minutes ago, LukKruengDam said:

Rather have no money...than pedophiles here.  I think the nation will go on and economy will remain stable without your money...

Arrogant comment really

Thats not Arrogant that is a fact    no tourists no money n expats no work for many many people 

so i guess u will go back to being a jungle forage man  

get real mate all over the world there are these kind of people that to me ar discusting but that  the world we live in .

You would do good at immergration stopping plane loads  who u think aro all pedos  wowe no entry for anybody  airport empty 

in your last comment seems you know a lot of them  that get in with  families u could tell everybody like a wicky leak person then .

problem solved .

13 minutes ago, mikecha said:

Thats not Arrogant that is a fact    no tourists no money n expats no work for many many people 

so i guess u will go back to being a jungle forage man  

get real mate all over the world there are these kind of people that to me ar discusting but that  the world we live in .

You would do good at immergration stopping plane loads  who u think aro all pedos  wowe no entry for anybody  airport empty 

in your last comment seems you know a lot of them  that get in with  families u could tell everybody like a wicky leak person then .

problem solved .

Hahaha

My word, what drivel

1 hour ago, LukKruengDam said:

Rather have no money...than pedophiles here.  I think the nation will go on and economy will remain stable without your money...

Arrogant comment really

Are you saying that hes a pedophile ?

Is that the allegation that you are making ?

These paedophiles seem to be able to roam scot free in thailand and it strikes me as very odd that this disgusting individual was not seen for what he was by local hua hin expats. The place is not a big place and he's getting the very least where punishment is concerned and if he is guilty of such sickening crimes rougher justice should be getting served. A lot rougher.

9 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Off topic, self deleted

You are saying that ALL felangs in Thailand should be rounded up and taken to the Police station and get investigated for Child sex offences ?

I do think that the Thai authorities should take the matter more seriously , checking tourists for offences committed at home and stopping guys like this from offending , but, rounding up all felangs and investigating is going a bit too far and other ways of stopping it would be more effective

Just now, sanemax said:

You are saying that ALL felangs in Thailand should be rounded up and taken to the Police station and get investigated for Child sex offences ?

I do think that the Thai authorities should take the matter more seriously , checking tourists for offences committed at home and stopping guys like this from offending , but, rounding up all felangs and investigating is going a bit too far and other ways of stopping it would be more effective

Of course not. I never said anything of the sort

I merely said that white males should be racially profiled

I said that all white males should be screened upon entry to the kingdom (by the IO who scans their passport)

If you've nothing to hide, you'll saunter right through - if you're pulled to one side and asked to wait, you're probably going home to be met by law enforcement and asked some very probing questions.

7 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

Yeah let's deflect attention away from the farang miscreant and focus on the Thais and their attitude towards sex offenders, shall we?

Why?

Are they somehow complicit in this filthy Dutchman's crimes?

You're right. though.

The Thais have enough of their own homegrown paedophiles; the last thing they need is beady-eyed, clammy farang ones adding to the mix

I'm certainly not trying to deflect attention from farang scum.  Just pointing out that they should put the same effort into all pedo sex crimes, regardless of farang or Thai.  Whatever their nationality, no punishment is severe enough.

30 minutes ago, Mansinthe said:

<deleted>.. sick yeah. 

Just look at statistics of how many go to prison for some time. Return and do the same. 

But thats not only a problem in the west or asia . Sick sick world.

Yep, one would hope that they turned themselves in.. I mean.. At least my sexuality works in a way that i might be irrational and stupid when im horny,, but after release i am rational... So i would turn myself in i think if i was in that situation..... But who knows... They must be sick more than just having their sexual wires messed up.. Because who can hurt kids if they are not sick??

On 11/6/2017 at 6:08 PM, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Out of all suspects arrested, 45 percent were from the UK, 24 percent from the USA, 12 percent from Germany, 18 percent from France and 8 percent Switzerland.  

This is a developing news story

No, this is a non story!!!

The fact that 45% were from UK doesn't surely mean British people are more perverted than other nationalities or that there's something wrong in their DNA. Note that I'm Italian, so I'm not defending my own folks...

Moreover we are not even discussing of global data but some obscure data from Thailand. This is where stupid prejudice comes from, and I hate those headlines like "German guy kills Russian man" and the like. They are useless and only foster intolerance and hate!

3 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

Of course not. I never said anything of the sort

I merely said that white males should be racially profiled

I said that all white males should be screened upon entry to the kingdom (by the IO who scans their passport)

If you've nothing to hide, you'll saunter right through - if you're pulled to one side and asked to wait, you're probably going home to be met by law enforcement and asked some very probing questions.

I've been watching your posts with a little interest the last few days Thai Ron, but I think you are wrong here.  ALL foreign people who want to apply for any sort of long term visa here should have this sort of thing vetted, not just caucasians or Europeans.  I can't understand why countries such as the uk and us don't make this information readily available to developing countries.

Archived