Flight out of Thailand & booking hotel, on tablet will be accepted by the Thai Immigration ?

As I know, in Philippines, it's mandatory to have the print out ticket for the onward ticket.

What about Thailand, if we don't have time to print the paper, and we gonna show them the booking of the flight and hotel with the tablet ? if they request to see it,  they will accept or keep saying only paper ticket.. 

Thai immigration dont, as a rule, ask to see hotel and flight bookings. They usually only ask is if they are looking for reasons to deny entry. As long as you don't have a long, recent, history of tourism they will almost certainly not ask. Whether or not the proof on your tablet would be accepted is unknown. That decision would be down to the IO at the border.

Basically, if you are a typical 'Tourist', they won't ask.

Edited by elviajero

If it's not just a round trip ticket on the same airline, the airline itself may want you to have printed copies.  In the past, I tried to pull that same schtick at Singapore, and I was forced to go to a little information kiosk and have them print out my stuff before the airline would let me check in.  It's best just to have your ducks in a row rather than fiddling with a device and possibly testing the patience of an IO.  If they're asking to see your info, you're already on the wrong side of the curve, no use exacerbating your problem.

• Like 2