Can you show 20k on K Bank app at immigration?

3 hours ago, hawker9000 said:

Can somebody verify that there even ARE any exchange booths prior to immigration?  I seem to remember at least one in that main corridor just before the turn into one of the arrival halls, but am not at all sure.

On a previous thread I think someone posted a photo of one but can't remember if it was in DM or Swampy. I can't actually swear I've seen one.

Thrashing this one to death I know, but quoting you “the IO can see your exit/entry history so it’s pointess trying to play the tourist” would seem to indicate that you know the answer to this one.
How would one circumvent any law in Thailand? Rules are made to administer the law, these rules can be changed to fit the circumstances and a fee charged ‘legally’, or if the rule is broken a fee is levied informally ( technically illegal).

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

6 hours ago, hawker9000 said:

Can somebody verify that there even ARE any exchange booths prior to immigration?  I seem to remember at least one in that main corridor just before the turn into one of the arrival halls, but am not at all sure.

I am 90% sure there is at least one exchange booth prior to immigration in BKK airport, K Bank if I remember correctly.

Arrival Imm BKK K Bank.jpg

Found this on Google.

Edited by Mattd