A dogless Society

mikebell

13 minutes ago, TunnelRat69 said:

I think you have your head screwed on wrong, dogs don't eat grass unless they are sick, dogs eat meat whenever possible, I have cows, never seen one eat a steak.........:coffee1:

I agree that dogs are ecological animals. They eat already recycled grass. 

I find these "it's a nice animal, can not eat it" cultural restrictions funny. 

When I was a kid, nobody told me I shouldn't enjoy my salami made of horse meat. Only after I moved to SEA I learned that many brits wouldn't eat horse meat. I never got a logical reason, why not.

1 minute ago, oilinki said:

I agree that dogs are ecological animals. They eat already recycled grass. 

I find these "it's a nice animal, can not eat it" cultural restrictions funny. 

When I was a kid, nobody told me I shouldn't enjoy my salami made of horse meat. Only after I moved to SEA I learned that many brits wouldn't eat horse meat. I never got a logical reason, why not.

Belgium & France have some very good Restaurants that specialize in Horse Meat preparation, very lean, like veal.  I have eaten dog in weddings and funerals in Vietnam, and by accident in Korea, as well as Monkey in my younger Army days in the Phillipines.  :smile:

What would society be without mans best friend, I have had dogs most of my life, they have always been loyal, trustworthy and fun d to be with and protective

I cannot say the same thing about a lot of farangs i have met in Phuket, Immigration should make a police clearance a compulsory item for anyone who wants to live here as a expat