Russian tourist injured in Phuket waterfall plunge

webfact

Russian tourist injured in Phuket waterfall plunge

Eakkapop Thongtub

1510543816_1-org.jpg

The Russian tourist, 23-year-old Vladimir Gliadkovskii, finally agreed to be taken to hospital. Photo: Wichat Pankong

PHUKET: Officials at the popular Bang Pae Waterfall are calling for tourists to exercise caution when enjoying the popular natural tourist attraction in central Phuket after a Russian man slipped off a rock and fell five metres into the pool below yesterday (Nov 12).

Rescue workers were called to the waterfall, located in the Khao Phra Thaew Non- Hunting Area in Pa Khlok, Thalang, at 1:30pm.

At the scene, the rescue workers provided first aid to 23-year-old Russian tourist Vladimir Gliadkovskii. Although Mr Gliadkovskii had no bruises or scratches on his body, he was unable to move his arm.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/russian-tourist-injured-in-phuket-waterfall-plunge-64669.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-11-13

That picture could almost make it into 'Playboy'....... I have pity for him during this accident, but I'll bet the rest of his time is well spent and very 'pleasurable'..... I can imagine the arm will heal and be forgotten...."that picture is worth a thousand words".....