Ukrainian deported for overstay

Rimmer

Ukrainian deported for overstay

image.png

PATTAYA:--A Ukrainian man has been deported after overstaying his Thai visa by 78 days.

Anatolii Nikolaiev, 29, was taken into custody Nov. 9 at his View Talay 5 condo following a tipoff.

He was transferred to Pattaya police to be charged and then processed for deportation.

He will be banned from re-entering the kingdom for five years.

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2017-11-17

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Looks like a druggie to me - either that or spent all his money on hookers and no money for food !

Or he is just not fat like the majority of foreigners. I know his body type some people are like that it can be a blessing no drugs needed for it. 

16 minutes ago, Thunder26 said:

Someone really didn't like him and I guess he ran out of money to pay the immigration for overstay.

Still apparently had enough for the fine and the flight if he is already deported.

The first time I came to live here I forgot about the stamp that say "admittance until" thanks to a friend who saw my passport and told me I overstayed 6 days.

Sometime foreigners can get carried away with the amount of fun and pleasure here without knowing about their stay status.

3 hours ago, nasanews said:

The first time I came to live here I forgot about the stamp that say "admittance until" thanks to a friend who saw my passport and told me I overstayed 6 days.

Sometime foreigners can get carried away with the amount of fun and pleasure here without knowing about their stay status.

No way, I'm not having that 5555555

B's. Irresponsible, and forgetting is lame excuse. Visit a foreign country and you don't know or remember how long you can stay? B's.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app