Video: Not the gatecrashers you want at your Pattaya pool birthday party

webfact

Video: Not the gatecrashers you want at your Pattaya pool birthday party

6a.jpg

Picture: Siamchon News

A second hand car dealer from Bangkok and many of his friends had a shock when the head of Bang Lamung police and provincial authorities popped in.

But they were not celebrating the birthday of the man known as "Sia New - Dao Khanong". This was a raid.

The cops, trying to make arrests ahead of the International Boat Show, had got wind of a drugs party at a rented pool villa in Nong Pla Lai sub-district.

They arrived to find Thanakorn Deuankrajang - alias Sia New - was having a great time with 45 others.

There were 37 people aged 20 to 25 and 9 younger than that.

The cops found ketamine, Ya 5 also known as "Give Me Five" and antidepressants. They also took into evidence drug taking equipment and bank notes rolled up with drugs.

'Sia New' said none of it belong to him - he kindly pointed out all the drugs belonged to his friends.

A manager of the property said that 15 people were meant to have turned up at the property that was rented for the day at a cost of 8,600 baht.

A video showed the party goers being transported to the police station in a large police wagon.

Source: Siamchon News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-17

8 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

Who called the cops? Looks like the hotel owner.

Apparently not a hotel: a house. So illegal in more ways than just for drug-taking.

Thai parties like this happen every weekend in some villages in the centre of Jomtien, with rowdy noise, partying and probably drug-taking going on till dawn. Does anyone do anything about it? No. Luckily I cant hear any of it from my condo but I know people in other buildings who can.

Just now, KittenKong said:

Apparently not a hotel: a house. So illegal in more ways than just for drug-taking.

Thai parties like this happen every weekend in some villages in the centre of Jomtien, with rowdy noise, partying and probably drug-taking going on till dawn. Does anyone do anything about it? No. Luckily I cant hear any of it from my condo but I know people in other buildings who can.

Yes, I wasn't sure if it was a residential property or something like a resort.

Must have been the neighbours then.

1 hour ago, KittenKong said:

at present i am staying at my girlfriends house as i am recovering from serios stomach surgery,i was forced home this morning because a gan sop or funeral party down the road is now in it's 6th day,they have already cremated the deceased,but the last two nights and days have been non stop Karaoke and partying,it finished around 1 am last night and they started up at 5.45am this morning,driving slowly past the place this morning beer and whisky bottles everywhere,immpossible to sleep due to the base being cranked up to max,have no probs with people coming to a funeral,but for them to turn it into this shows no respect for anyone else in this part of the village,i am building a house at present way out in the country side,i have 1 neighbour an Aussie, i hope to God this will be the end of countless nights of disrupted sleep over the past six years.

2 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

at present i am staying at my girlfriends house as i am recovering from serios stomach surgery,i was forced home this morning because a gan sop or funeral party down the road is now in it's 6th day,they have already cremated the deceased,but the last two nights and days have been non stop Karaoke and partying,it finished around 1 am last night and they started up at 5.45am this morning,driving slowly past the place this morning beer and whisky bottles everywhere,immpossible to sleep due to the base being cranked up to max,have no probs with people coming to a funeral,but for them to turn it into this shows no respect for anyone else in this part of the village,i am building a house at present way out in the country side,i have 1 neighbour an Aussie, i hope to God this will be the end of countless nights of disrupted sleep over the past six years.

S.O.P