I need to print 100 pages!

Anatoly Ivanov

7-15 baht for 100 pages is too expensive!?? I would think they'd be losing money at that rate! Are they printing on leaves!??
I saw somebody mention that they thought you meant 7-15 baht per page? But that would be so insane that it's hard to believe any shop with those prices could possibly attract a single customer. But... there is one potential factor that I haven't seen addressed.... are your pages all a bunch of color photos?? That would be a completely different story than printing simple text. The kind of paper can also make a bit of a difference, or a very big difference if printing photos on photographic paper.

19 hours ago, Anatoly Ivanov said:

I would really appreciate if you can advise me what place that is!

there is a very good, cheap place in Khorat (centre): thb 0,5 /page: how can they contact you?

7 hours ago, balo said:

Not so sure about that my Canon ink printer was cheap to buy , but replacing the ink cartridges is very expensive,  100 pages of ink is not cheap . 

You usually get ink for 500 pages when you buy a new printer

Reading all the above answers it seems like the average market rate for copying is 1 to 2 Baht. If buying a printer as a photocopyer means you don't need to use it with a printer, but may need to connect to one to set it up. If printing a lot over time then an EcoTank model is the cheapest option, which will give you over 4000 pages before refilling the ink tanks.