Online critics of govt to face stricter monitoring: Prayut

webfact

6 hours ago, newcomer71 said:

It will not end well... I wrote it already and I did not change idea.

Dissent is mounting, and they WON'T leave the power.

Indeed. The locals from all walks of life and the missus reckon no way will there be an election in 2018.

Something extraordinary or out of the ordinary needs to happen, otherwise they doubt there will be one in 2019...

Ordinary folks are hurting financially, they are getting more and more pissed off, and sooner or later it's gonna boil over.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

errrm your clearly not being silenced.

I want you to "piss off" to give your kid a real shot at life.

think about it. your under an oppressive regime, you have family to put first. what a golden opportunity you have right now. I just don't understand why you don't put them first.. non I my business but I still find it greedy on your part.

Give it a rest will ya, you troll.

Stop insulting a man and his family. They live here, they are happy. End of. Got nothing to do with politics or the current shambles of a govt why he, or anyone of us continues to wish to live here. With our wives. With our children.

Left Pattaya and found your "Buffalo Scrubber" yet? Your disrespectful words, not mine...

28 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Indeed. The locals from all walks of life and the missus reckon no way will there be an election in 2018.

Something extraordinary or out of the ordinary needs to happen, otherwise they doubt there will be one in 2019...

Ordinary folks are hurting financially, they are getting more and more pissed off, and sooner or later it's gonna boil over.

Odd, I had someone post that his family, friends, business associates et al  all approve of the Prayuth government.

I presume he meant both of them.

9 minutes ago, Reigntax said:

But not the little TV Prayuth grovellers. All 6 of them.

Indeed. In fact, I'm pretty sure they're busy reporting all the posters critical of the junta to the authorities. There are names for just such individuals but due to forum rules......

10 hours ago, baboon said:

'Well if not November certainly early to mid 2019, anyway....'

Or maybe by 2030 or 2045 or 2050....

Nothing builds confidence in leadership like a statement telling everyone they can't have an opinion. Yep, this government is doing a wonderful job. We should all sleep well at night knowing they are doing all of our thinking for us.

1 minute ago, tanner said:

I would like them to clamp down on the Bangkok Posts non stop snide sniping at whatever the government do, I think their advertisers dictate their opinions. 

There is every chance you will get your wish before all this is over...

12 hours ago, Emster23 said:

I doubt we will fall under their watchful eyes, but who knows? As others demonstrated, use the devices they just don't get: sarcasm and irony. Possibility they will add volunteer thought police for expats who want a spiffy uniform and false feeling of importance to flag those expats who dare speak their minds

steven100 has already applied for the job.

11 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

most of the relentless over the top junta bashers are not in Thailand but Cambodia and OS.

It's the dummy TV sheep living inside thailand borders and bashing that are at risk.

Why any foreigner living here would attack its military regime is a mystery. I guess the prospect of being a martyr must be appealing

I'm here in Thailand. Want my address?  "Why any foreigner living here would attack its military regime is a mystery."  Is that a serious comment?

it's called being an idiot. go read the OP again they are ramping up monitoring online bashing . your a foreigner and a guest. it has nothing to do with you

but go ahead, knock yourself out. Your PC has a firewall.. your safe emoji16.png

What does it have to do with you? Are you Thai? I don't use a firewall because I don't care. 

11 hours ago, baboon said:
I have a daughter here. It has plenty to do with me.

gonna be hard on your daughter if you're deported. and why are you even here? surely the best future for your daughters education is NOT in Thailand

By not speaking up he would be potentially sabotaging his daughter's future as is everyone (Thai or otherwise) by leaving the country's future in the hands of a gang of corrupt morons. 

dude you have a daughter! you don't want a better future for her? or does baboon come first.

I think you're "conscience" needs a spring clean

The reason he said what he did is precisely because he does want a better future for her. I'm surprised that is lost even on you. 

11 hours ago, steven100 said:

you need to get out more .....   near my village and in town at the markets many comment how they are satified with the way Thailand is being governed and they comment on how quickly the Thai-China high speed rail project has progressed and is actually going to happen ....  as before everything seemed to either take forever or was always put on the back burner.

"near my village and in town at the markets many comment how they are satified with the way Thailand is being governed"... Yep, we all believe you. 

9 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

I love my life here  but I do not have a child's future to consider

how about you? you clearly despise your life here under the regime and use your daughter as a crutch to support your conscience but you you choose to stay subjecting her to an uncertain future.

take your family back home. your kid is relying on you

9 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

wow we are polar opposites. I would make it my top priority to give my child the best shot at a better life.

why introduce your concerns about your daughter under the junta if you have no intention of doing anything about it

I guess you just enjoy the cruisy life here to much to bother with that little detail.

Enjoy emoji5.png

So by better life, you mean living in a society where speech is a crime?  

7 hours ago, InMyShadow said:
8 hours ago, Sid Celery said:
Baboon is too polite and mature to pass your bit of nastiness to the mods. Personally I think you betray yourself when you resort to this kind of insult.

your dreaming why is that post a concern for mods except in your fertile imagination

Use of offensive language, unless you live on a planet where p**** o** is a compliment. Grow up.

7 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

stick to the facts!

I expressed my concern about foreigners bashing a military regime that is seriously looking for bashers.

and for that warning I get bashed myself

my concern is the dummies within the borders that follow the ring leaders from OS who are immune to prosecution.

show me one post where I supported this new crack down. Did you finish primary school your comprehension skills are terrible!

Now go back and READ from the beggining not just the last post grasshopper emoji5.png

Total back-tracking!... busted!

12 hours ago, steven100 said:

you need to get out more .....   near my village and in town at the markets many comment how they are satified with the way Thailand is being governed and they comment on how quickly the Thai-China high speed rail project has progressed and is actually going to happen ....  as before everything seemed to either take forever or was always put on the back burner.

You reminded me of this passage from Orwell's Animal Farm:

"... You would often hear one hen remark to another, "Under the guidance of our Leader, Comrade Napoleon, I have laid five eggs in six days"; or two cows, enjoying a drink at the pool, would exclaim, "Thanks to the leadership of Comrade Napoleon, how excellent this water tastes! ..."

Of course, it didn't end well.

16 minutes ago, Ceruhe said:

Did I already read this like 6 months ago?

But why even worry about critics? Everything is being done perfect, so those "critics" are simply lying, which isn't against the law. Yet.

Quite right. If lying were against the law, Prayut and Prawit would be serving life.... if, of course, it weren't for the amnesty.  

Use of offensive language, unless you live on a planet where p**** o** is a compliment. Grow up.

grow up and learn to read dummy.

I quoted his post... Yeah the father of the year who is so entranced by his cruisy lifestyle that his poor girl is going to be stuck in a third world education system, no surprises at the outcome of that

I find your lack of comprehension offensive.

how about an apology?.. nah didn't think so

2 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

grow up and learn to read dummy.

I quoted his post... Yeah the father of the year who is so entranced by his cruisy lifestyle that his poor girl is going to be stuck in a third world education system, no surprises at the outcome of that

I find your lack of comprehension offensive.

how about an apology?.. nah didn't think so

You are out of order and crossed a line telling a fellow member what do with regards to his family. You find someone's "lack of comprehension offensive"?  What a silly pronouncement.  In fact it is you that is very offensive. "Grow up and learn to read dummy"?  I What are you, 12?