Where to get complete pumpkin pie (and nothing else) for thanksgiving?

Leelas

Hi all, 

My wife and I normally have thanksgiving in the US, and over the past few years she's fallen in love with pumpkin pie. I'm wondering where to get it in Bangkok. Note that I do not want a slice, I want an entire pie. I also do not want an entire Thanksgiving dinner set, as we have plans for Thanksgiving evening, just the pie. Finally, I'd like one that we can have delivered or take home with us. 

In the past, I have had no luck whatsoever finding any sort of complete, family-sized pie anywhere in Bangkok, but I figure with the large American community here and the holiday, this might be an exception. 

Does anyone have a lead on this I can follow? 

Thanks!

Sunrise Taco’s sell pumpkin pies by the slice or whole pie. They used to have them st Soi 12 Sukhumvit branch but i’m not sure where they have them now. They do still make them though. They sell them at villa on Soi 33 but it’s hit or miss if they have slices or the whole pie. Maybe check their website as they have a whole pumpkin pie listed in deserts for 775 baht.

The bakeries in Foodland markets usually have whole pumpkin pies that you can buy.

They sell small individual slices on the counter in the bakeries, which you can sample before deciding if you want to get the whole pie. They tend to be on the thin side, maybe 1-1/2 inches in depth.

In my experience, you have to talk to the bakery staff or the manager about wanting to buy a whole pie, which they'll usually sell you frozen (X number of slices X their per slice price),

It's not a great pumpkin pie by U.S. standards, but it's available, isn't bad, and isn't priced in the 700-800 baht range.

BTW, the pumpkin pies made by Sunrise Tacos are deeper and pretty good, as well as being more expensive. The old Suk Soi 12 branch is closed, but they have a replacement outlet inside Terminal 21, and I think sell the same pies at their sister restaurant, Margarita Storm, at the corner of Suk Soi 13.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK