Cadet’s autopsy stalled

webfact

5 hours ago, greenchair said:

Unbelievable. 

How to wiggle out of helping this family against golieth. 

No funds to buy the solution , well there must be no state funds for salaries either since they can't do their job. 

Sadly it's no longer unbelievable anymore! The excuses given and reasoning becomes more and more pathetic.

What's unbelievable is the expectation they can say anything they like and it will be simply accepted.

How they must hate social media.

36 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Sadly it's no longer unbelievable anymore! The excuses given and reasoning becomes more and more pathetic.

What's unbelievable is the expectation they can say anything they like and it will be simply accepted.

How they must hate social media.

And how they lie to the Thai public who pay their salaries. Contempt is a remarkable thing.

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

"A source said the CIFS had run out of the solution and would need to wait for funds to buy it."

Sounds like fake news to me, just stretch it out and hope people forget,the powers that be

dont want the facts of this case to see the light of day,and its not the first time cadets have

died,and facts covered up.

regards worgeordie

You're right. It's a crock.

Well, this time it happened to the boys in green. Last time the boys in brown had a problem was the twin murder on Koh Tao some 2 ½ years ago which resulted in the death sentence of two Burmese kids. 

I was brought up believing, that the army and police are the executive of the legislative (i.e. the people); here I must have misunderstood something as Thailand proves that the people are the executive while the boys in various colours seem to be the legislative. How ignorant and stupid of me! 

As I said in the previous posts.....  just another same BS story as the Koh Tao murders of the 2 British a couple of years ago... and could name many others also... life is cheap in Asian countries .... you can get someone permanently go to Lala land for peanuts if you have the right connections and / or get away with murder with a few more media complications and longer process but STILL GET AWAY WITH IT...  This is one big disadvantage of living in Asia and I mean Asia ... not specifically Thailand

I just wish people would stop comparing this to Koh Tao. 

It's not even minisculie similar to Koh Tao at all. The topic here is about a cadet that was beaten in military school and the several other cadets that have been beaten and died in military school. The Koh Tao case had its day in court, they are guilty. the military cases do not see a court room. So that's why we are discussing it. 

7 minutes ago, greenchair said:

I just wish people would stop comparing this to Koh Tao. 

It's not even minisculie similar to Koh Tao at all. The topic here is about a cadet that was beaten in military school and the several other cadets that have been beaten and died in military school. The Koh Tao case had its day in court, they are guilty. the military cases do not see a court room. So that's why we are discussing it. 

They were found guilty by medieval, corrupt judicial system and a botched investigation by the RTP. The real culprit has not seen the inside of a courtroom and is not likely to because the locals on Koh Tao refuse to name the person in question. But I think the comparisons are not unreasonable in that both cases highlight how those with less power and influence are unable to seek justice in a rotten system that protects those in power. 

On 12/1/2017 at 5:00 AM, webfact said:

Somn had not mentioned the issue when asked about Pakhapong’s case. 

how difficult could it be ? a few backdoor threats and 'suggestions' by the military (such as affecting funding) and at the sane time Counting on the public's general short attention span

7 hours ago, stephen tracy said:

They were found guilty by medieval, corrupt judicial system and a botched investigation by the RTP. The real culprit has not seen the inside of a courtroom and is not likely to because the locals on Koh Tao refuse to name the person in question. But I think the comparisons are not unreasonable in that both cases highlight how those with less power and influence are unable to seek justice in a rotten system that protects those in power. 

Get over it. Stop trying to sideline the topic with your fantasy. 

Justice was served. They had 20 million baht, lawyers from around the world, their government, and the UN helping them. They got more than a fair deal and could not explain their dubious actions.

Much more than this lads family is getting. By the way, this boys family are not poor or underprivileged. 

5 hours ago, greenchair said:

Get over it. Stop trying to sideline the topic with your fantasy. 

Justice was served. They had 20 million baht, lawyers from around the world, their government, and the UN helping them. They got more than a fair deal and could not explain their dubious actions.

Much more than this lads family is getting. By the way, this boys family are not poor or underprivileged. 

The bar stool jury has spoken. So I suppose the UN's and other human rights organizations' concerns that the investigation into Koh Tao was a cover-up are completely unfounded?  There are more holes in that case than one can shake a stick at, yet you choose to buy the RTP's word at face value? Can I interest you in buying a bridge too? As for the death of the conscript, what does the socio-economic status of his family have to do with his murder and the family seeking justice from an entity that closes ranks to protect its already appalling reputation?