Thai lawyer - epileptic driver who killed two cannot face attempted murder charge

snoop1130

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 04/12/2017 at 1:16 PM, snoop1130 said:

In this case the driver may well face a charge of negligence causing death or serious injury

negligence??? I think his actions go beyond negligence, I would say reckless to continue driving after being diagnosed (and assume advised not to drive) with epilepsy.

Hope the doctors who diagnosed and are treating his condition have documented proof they have advised him not to drive or they should be the ones facing the negligence charges.  

51 minutes ago, Basil B said:

negligence??? I think his actions go beyond negligence, I would say reckless to continue driving after being diagnosed (and assume advised not to drive) with epilepsy.

Hope the doctors who diagnosed and are treating his condition have documented proof they have advised him not to drive or they should be the ones facing the negligence charges.  

Some posters have already pointed out that the guy was high on JABA and it seems that the story with epilepsy was just made up by his lawyer.

32 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Some posters have already pointed out that the guy was high on JABA and it seems that the story with epilepsy was just made up by his lawyer.

Actually, its Ya Ba , Ya as in medicine, Ba as in Crazy

An epileptic on meth reminds me of an old joke that can apply to this

Did you hear about the epileptic on meth who won a disco dancing competition going up the bar to get a drink

On 12/5/2017 at 2:29 PM, Media1 said:

You could be right. I would not doubt it

Still, the most honest answer we can give right now is (unless new developments have come to light)- "We don't know".

But yes, given that it's Thailand with its deplorable driving statistics, I guess anything is possible.

On 12/6/2017 at 4:02 PM, LennyW said:

Nothing but a <deleted> up yabba head with a lawyer in his pocket trying to pervert the course of justice, police have done well on this one so far, hope it follows though all the way to big jail time!!

And make an example of the liar/lawyer.