rooster59

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, carmine said:

Oh its those wicked evil farangs again.  I hope these victims can financially recover.

Meanwhile, back in the real world..............

Showed the clip to my GF. Reaction - No! He is not Farang he is Arab - Turkey.

one of them came up to my window when i was in bkk a few months ago. tapped on the window which is tinted dark. when i opened it and he he saw a white guy he looked shocked he hadn't got one word out of his mouth before i said <deleted> off. he scrammed like the little rat he was. wasn't a turk i don't think. some middle eastern country though

6 hours ago, carmine said:

Oh its those wicked evil farangs again.  I hope these victims can financially recover.

Meanwhile, back in the real world..............

Message to the loser of 100THB:

Welcome to the house that Jack built. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I could understand it if Thais were honest but they aren't. but if the biter gets bit, there's hell to pay. Sorry mate, if you're one of the very few honest Thais then I sympathise, otherwise sod off and take your grumbling with you. Som nam na.

Lessons to be learned:

If you create a kleptocracy or allow one to be created around you, then don't cry like a baby when you get swindled.

If you allow your police force to be 'Thai-style' useless appendages, then don't cry like a baby when you get swindled and the swindler gets away with it.

If you sit still while Thai people rape your country, than don't cry like a baby when a foreigner rips you off.

If you allow the dregs of foreign society to come to Thailand and join the dregs of the world, then don't cry like a baby when you get swindled.

Would you open your wallet so close that a Thai could grab your money? I doubt it. Not smart.

Clear enough? And while we're at it... have you got a genuine drivers license? If not, then your crookedness if OK but the foreign swindler's isn't?

Waaay too many tossers.

8 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Yeah, Thanks for that mate. Your low life behaviour now has another million or so Thais thinking that all farang are scum like you, and all for the sake of a lousy 100 baht. Go home you cheap turd.

Worse even.... he was happy to increase the number of farang haters for 60 baht!....