Your life in Thailand.

If you feel that you are in a situation overhere which you would consider " a lost cause ", remember that it is always worth fighting for, perhaps even worth dying for.

Heard this a while ago and i hope it gives people in difficult situations another perspective. Giving up is easy, fighting for change is difficult and takes time.

Edited by Been there done that

Well you have a point look at those Spartan chaps in the movie 300,mind you i reckon those small leather pants would have chafed awfully,so maybe death was a blessed relief,of course we will never know,but when younger i did don a mans thong,it chafed and brought back my problem,with my botty but hell man i tried,i was out there on the beach,showing rash man.Does this help?

1 hour ago, marko kok prong said:

Well you have a point look at those Spartan chaps in the movie 300,mind you i reckon those small leather pants would have chafed awfully,so maybe death was a blessed relief,of course we will never know,but when younger i did don a mans thong,it chafed and brought back my problem,with my botty but hell man i tried,i was out there on the beach,showing rash man.Does this help?

That was too much information.  You should have stopped after ".... mind you...." and left the rest to our tenderly sheltered fancies.  I'm going to have to go back to the pub for some more memory degaussing fluid to try and wipe that image clean