Fed Up Reporter Goes To Police After Online Money For Sex Offer

webfact

Fed Up Reporter Goes To Police After Online Money For Sex Offer

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%  

Workpoint TV reporter Kanwela Saoruen files a complaint Wednesday at the Technology Crime Suppression Division in Bangkok.

BANGKOK — A reporter at a top entertainment network filed a police complaint Wednesday against whoever has been badgering her online to be his mistress.

Kanwela Saoruen, 31, who covers social issues for Workpoint TV, carried a stack of printed screenshots to the Technology Crime Suppression Division as evidence showing someone online proposed she have sex regularly with him in exchange for 287,000 baht per month and spammed her with dick pics.

Full story:  http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/crime-crime/2017/12/13/fed-reporter-goes-police-online-money-sex-offer/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-12-13

...someone online proposed she have sex regularly with him in exchange for 287,000 baht per month

For 287,000 baht per month, I might be tempted to put on a big frock and bend over for England.

I don't require the dick pictures, thank-you.

287k is an odd number....why not just 200 or 300k. Also, she's acting all a little Julie Andrews about it all and maybe wants to have the slimbag charged with an offence like "Outraging a woman's modesty." Does have a wiff of amature dramatics about it.

1 hour ago, Chris Lawrence said:

Can't you block people to viewing your homepage?

Yup:

You can block someone to prevent them from seeing things you post on your profile, starting conversations with you or adding you as a friend. Blocking someone you're friends with will automatically unfriend them

Her ratings were obviously suffering...

On 12/13/2017 at 4:44 PM, IAMHERE said:

A Honey Trap to prove she is a prostitute, keep offering and when she accepts charge her with a crime.   Probably turn out to be an eleven year old from out of country.

Makes sense.  The proposed remuneration is sufficiently ridickulous to rule out anything but the thinly veiled suggestion that her services are indeed available if the price is right. She was so flattered by the bogus offer as to be oblivious to it's implications, thus waving it around as validation of her market value.  Maybe if the dick pix had seemed as oversized as the financial angle, our prankster'd have been onto a winner.

On 12/13/2017 at 3:59 PM, simon43 said:

For 287,000 baht per month, I might be tempted to put on a big frock and bend over for England.

I don't require the dick pictures, thank-you.

That works out at about 50 Baht per hour .

Could I have 100 Bahts worth , two hours ?

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

That works out at about 50 Baht per hour .

Could I have 100 Bahts worth , two hours ?

He only wanted to see her on the 5th, 15th and 25th, so that'd be 95666.67 per time. Assuming each tryst went on for a couple of hours, the hourly compensation would be a handsome 47833.33 baht.

1 minute ago, lamyai3 said:

He only wanted to see her on the 5th, 15th and 25th, so that'd be 95666.67 per time. Assuming each tryst went on for a couple of hours, the hourly compensation would be a handsome 47833.33 baht.

I was talking about/to Simon43 , thats the offer to him, up to him whether he wants to accept

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I was talking about/to Simon43 , thats the offer to him, up to him whether he wants to accept

Oh I see. From reading his post though I think he has his heart set on the 287000, not to mention he won't be able to afford a very good frock for 100 baht.