PM Prayut promises villagers he will consider staying in power longer

webfact

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, webfact said:

The premier attempted to charm provincial voters as he announced a series of multi-billion-baht investment programmes to tackle poverty, water resources and other local issues.

"Tackle poverty" he talks to villagers........... out of one side of his face while he talks 'submarines' out the other side of his two-faces.............

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

This is a great article and good news.  As I suspected all along, Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha will probably be at the helm for a long while yet.  He has worked to get Thailand moving in the right direction.

And as I stated and witnessed previously,  many Thai's DO want the Junta to stay in power as it brings stability and security, and while Thailand keeps ticking over economically then they are happy.

But the nayers on TV who BS their way through would try to have us all believe otherwise  ....  but they have been wrong every time.

Good job Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha and good news for Thailand

•  

The premier also unveiled plans to invest about Bt4 billion to improve Kalasin’s water resource management system and |implement other measures to reduce poverty as the province |is ranked among the country’s poorest.

Prayut told villagers that his government would help them raise more livestock instead of planting more agricultural crops, which are being affected by depressed farm prices worldwide.

f69d8ffa544797d65ab852168599b9ae.jpg

Definitely, 100% not an astroturf post planted by a paid bot.  Great job Beloved Leader!  

15 hours ago, Coconutman said:

So the election that was talked about is being elected by himself

Yes....... That could happen when he runs for the 'democratic elected position' and doesn't allow anyone to run against him and he wins........... LOL........

Trying to placate the masses?

Trying to garner their support?

Telling everyone that there will be elections and he is the ONLY choice?

So, "Democracy will never die from Thailand because I am a democratic soldier but I stay in power because I want democracy to survive” - General Prayuth Chan-O-Cha" - this is still another subterfuge or myth?

:coffee1:

2 minutes ago, steven100 said:

how do you come to this conclusion when I have aready mentioned many projects as well as many I haven't included.

more BS hey .....    lol  

Unfortunately these 'many projects' do not outweigh the far too many failures of decent equality in governance nor the total lack of responsibility and accountability by the 'elite'.

One step forward and three step backwards. Winning a battle does not mean winning a war. :coffee1: 

3 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

Unfortunately these 'many projects' do not outweigh the far too many failures of decent equality in governance nor the total lack of responsibility and accountability by the 'elite'.

One step forward and three step backwards. Winning a battle does not mean winning a war. :coffee1: 

the poster asked me what projects were happening .....   that's simply what I posted.

The longer he stays in power the better. A return to so called "democracy" in Thailand is the last thing that Thailand really needs. Just look at the success rate of the attempts at that since it's inception a few decades ago...why would anyone want to return to that state of affairs? Thai culture is in general too juvenile to be able to manage true representative democracy. A couple of generations of development in so many areas is required first.

10 minutes ago, jkcjag said:

The longer he stays in power the better. A return to so called "democracy" in Thailand is the last thing that Thailand really needs. Just look at the success rate of the attempts at that since it's inception a few decades ago...why would anyone want to return to that state of affairs? Thai culture is in general too juvenile to be able to manage true representative democracy. A couple of generations of development in so many areas is required first.

Yes, Steven. Your feelings on the matter are well known.

9 minutes ago, Denim said:

unidentified villager '

=  one of his entourage in thai villager mufti.

Probably someone taking the piss. Like wealease wodderic in life of Brian all laughing at his repose

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

how do you come to this conclusion when I have aready mentioned many projects as well as many I haven't included.

more BS hey .....    lol  

All Chinese money spinners built by China. The economy if FD. Tourism.is FD. Chinese buses operating in unroadworthy state destroying the environment and roads. NO police reforms bank audits nothing all a farce. The corrupt little man feasting. Using the computer.crime.law to silence intelligent

A disgusting election delayer denying Thais for rights. You can name your family it doesn't change anything

NO one's listening to you