• Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, geronimo said:

In the farming forum, we could have "Plant your seed today! Vote POTY"

In the visa section, "It matters not where you're going, but who you vote for"

The "I drink too much forum, "Vote before your liver gives up!"

Teaching in Thailand could have "Put that whiteboard marker down and place your cross on the POTY Candidate"

Farming section .! We weren't told about that when we signed up .! Any decent pasture there .?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Ditto

Thanks!  If what you posted was sarcasm then you must think that I am, or could be in he running for, poster of the year.  Appreciate your support. 

Watch out Trans, I'm creeping up on you!

Edited by Just Weird

5 hours ago, geronimo said:

One thing I like about JLC, he doesn't mince his words, and if I were ever a candidate, he'd be the one I'd headhunt for my campaign (If I could afford him that is)

Geronimo in celebratory ( rain ? ) dance mode after hearing his nomination for next years POTY had been granted by the tribe executive committee .. Excellent suggestion by the way JLC as campaign manager ..

IMG_20171226_084314.jpg

I just told Mrs.Trans that she may not have to go on  the free TVF Silver hat trick holiday as things stand now.......Weeell, l haven't seen her this happy since last Tuesday..:whistling:

Anyhooo, in anticipation that stuff will remain the same she would like to send all the voters a Christmas smile with me not singing/but drunk in the background...:sad:

xmas.jpg.db1ae9b8635f697a2bbd214fabddd078.jpg

I just told Mrs.Trans that she may not have to go on  the free TVF Silver hat trick holiday as things stand now.......Weeell, l haven't seen her this happy since last Tuesday..:whistling:

Anyhooo, in anticipation that stuff will remain the same she would like to send all the voters a Christmas smile with me not singing/but drunk in the background...:sad:

She’s happy ................... it is Tuesday after all !!

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Drunk in the background?

It that you wrapped in red paper?

1 hour ago, Justgrazing said:

Geronimo in celebratory ( rain ? ) dance mode after hearing his nomination for next years POTY had been granted by the tribe executive committee .. Excellent suggestion by the way JLC as campaign manager ..

IMG_20171226_084314.jpg

Please accept "Lostinisaan" as the Somtham delivery guy. 

23 hours ago, Ron19 said:

Jingthing has pulled the pin.

Sent from my iris 755 using Tapatalk

Whose pin, please? An older members pin, who's married to an Isaan woman? That would explain why a certain member is too busy to post. 

Edited by jenny2017

Even if it's against forum rules, but I couldn't keep the secret for myself, it's too huge.

Here's the PRIZE for the winner of the 2017 POTY!!

The winner's prize includes the woman who does all a man wants to have.

Whether in bed, on the road, or at places where others can watch them.

A free membership at chaturbate  for ten years for the whole family, plus a free pet of your choice at xhamster com are only a few goodies you’ll receive.

Of course are all the restaurants, where the winner will have lunch and dinner for a few weeks with 27 virgins, also designed for wheelchair drivers. 

Hallelujah! 

The old woman.jpg

Edited by jenny2017

3 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Even if it's against forum rules, but I couldn't keep the secret for myself, it's too huge.

Here's the PRIZE for the winner of the 2017 POTY!!

The winner's prize includes the woman who does all a man wants to have.

Whether in bed, on the road, or at places where others can watch them.

A free membership at www.chaturbate.com  for ten years for the whole family, plus a free pet of your choice at www.xhamster.com are only a few goodies you’ll receive.

Of course are all the restaurants, where the winner will have lunch and dinner for a few weeks with 27 virgins, also designed for wheelchair drivers. 

Hallelujah! 

The old woman.jpg

I don't like T-tops....But Bra tops are OK...great.gif.ce0362647d3eb72cfbfac102221f668b.gif