• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, geronimo said:

I know this is far removed from the topic, but if forty years ago, someone told me I would be spending my Xmas day in front of a tiny screen, I'd have told them where to go!

If someone told us that a 12 mth ago they would have got a collective baaa of no' but such is the allure of this gripping tussle we just can't put it down ..

IMG_20171225_113556.jpg

1 minute ago, Justgrazing said:

If someone told us that a 12 mth ago they would have got a collective baaa of no' but such is the allure of this gripping tussle we just can't put it down ..

IMG_20171225_113556.jpg

I would imagine grazers have a hard time putting down roots .....

5 minutes ago, geronimo said:

I would imagine grazers have a hard time putting down roots .....

Its no problem for the rasta flock what with all that roots reggie reggie music they're always listening to .. And graze .! You wanna see the amount of grass those boys can put away .. :shock1:

IMG_20171225_114225.jpg

Just now, Justgrazing said:

Its no problem for the rasta flock what with all that roots reggie reggie music they're always listening to .. And graze .! You wanna see the amount of grass those boys can put away .. :shock1:

IMG_20171225_114225.jpg

I'm following :stoner:

3 hours ago, geronimo said:

Hasn't been absolutely confirmed, but Tuesdays seem to have a deep significance in T's life. Apparently, when he were a strapping lad, he fell for the gal down the road, and her mum and dad went out on Tuesdays ....... Trans would wear a purple satin suit and serenade the young lady from under her bedroom window, trouble was, she was on the 19th floor.....

When you serenade a tower block, you get a lot of choices

15 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

So are we .. 

IMG_20171225_115633.jpg

Don't give LSD to sheep on four legs. That's much better for people on two legs, who're currently trying to win the POTY contest.

Then, and only then, you'll see/hear some funny sides of them, even when they're trying to hide them. It should be mandatory to have a brainy ( IQ) contest under the influence of Lysergic acid diethylamide.

Not only the contestants will have a good laugh,I can promise you ....:shock1:

IMO, they should also hold a political conversation about Brexit and on how the little soldier who doesn't know what Brexit is, will solve all the Somtham problems in LOS. 

I'd do the camera stuff and post all once it's over. 

18 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Don't give LSD to sheep on four legs. That's much better for people on two legs, who're currently trying to win the POTY contest.

Then, and only then, you'll see/hear some funny sides of them, even when they're trying to hide them. It should be mandatory to have a brainy ( IQ) contest under the influence of Lysergic acid diethylamide.

Not only the contestants will have a good laugh,I can promise you ....:shock1:

IMO, they should also hold a political conversation about Brexit and on how the little soldier who doesn't know what Brexit is, will solve all the Somtham problems in LOS. 

I'd do the camera stuff and post all once it's over. 

Give sheep LSD .! They are mad enough on maryjayne thank you .. 

IMG_20171225_124411.jpg

1 hour ago, Ron19 said:

You as well ?

Sent from my iris 755 using Tapatalk

No Ron, 40 years ago were only TV screens available. It's truly amazing how technology has always brought new inventions through new inventions. Until now with so many different OS for Computers and all the classic stages I had to go. First (not) real love was W 95, then short time Millenium, XP, W- 7, W 8, W 8.2, W 10/Pro. Same goes with MS Office Applications, I'm using Office 365, but also the Full Edition of Office Professional Plus 2016.

Merry Christmas !!   :post-4641-1156694083:

28 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

No Ron, 40 years ago were only TV screens available. It's truly amazing how technology has always brought new inventions through new inventions. Until now with so many different OS for Computers and all the classic stages I had to go. First (not) real love was W 95, then short time Millenium, XP, W- 7, W 8, W 8.2, W 10/Pro. Same goes with MS Office Applications, I'm using Office 365, but also the Full Edition of Office Professional Plus 2016.

Merry Christmas !!   :post-4641-1156694083:

I remember the Sinclair XZ80  It had about 16 bytes of memory!!!

Edited by geronimo

Actually, Xmas day has always been one of goodwill, so the POTY contestants are reluctant to be anything other than jovial, but come Boxing day, the gloves will come off! The candidates are just waiting for midnight before they begin to hurl insults at each other.

1 hour ago, geronimo said:

Update  ..... news just in ........

DSD has rounded up the sheep and is taking them to the voting booth ........ Dick Dastardly obviously is involved ....

We've got our own security detail so we'll make our way to the voting booth in our own good time thank you ..

IMG_20171225_151027.jpg

5 hours ago, geronimo said:

Colin has formed an alliance with JAG, so expect to see a faster set of wheels ....

JAG's .. Not as reliable as recovery trucks .. 

( don't do it Colin .. The ignominy of crossing the line in a long cab recovery truck will be everlasting .. Just ask any Jag owner .. )

IMG_20171225_185542.jpg