1. 1. Final Round for POTY, 2017

• Transam
    • Colinneil
    • Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

20 minutes ago, transam said:

You are wrong, two camps were "infected", those being the two leaders, just an oddball(s) out there trying to mess things up. In fact ADMIN using their resources posted here that neither of use had anything to do with it......:smile:

You doth protest too much I fear.

Just so long as the mods ensure a good clean result as they did last year when almost half of your votes were found to be fraudulent.

Just stating fact ya know.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, transam said:

Warble, warble, that's blasphemy.....shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif.ee1d1c623c3ead7c5561dde3500d96f2.gif

One thing I like about JLC, he doesn't mince his words, and if I were ever a candidate, he'd be the one I'd headhunt for my campaign (If I could afford him that is)

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

Just so long as the mods ensure a good clean result as they did last year when almost half of your votes were found to be fraudulent.

30-15

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I think we all know why you are stating facts and making aspersions....:stoner:

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

If someone was caught stealing 10 cookies from my shop would it not be prudent to check his pockets on future visits?

40-30 Line call, overruled ....

Edited by geronimo

I can personally vouch for Trans singing.

I have seen a video he posted on FaceBook where he picked up a mate in a very load and fast car (I presume a Pontiac) and started singing away as he planted the foot.

Problem was, Trans singing was suddenly drowned out by a combination of screaming and swear words.

I kid you not!

Just now, sipi said:

I have seen a video he posted on FaceBook where he picked up a mate in a very load and fast car (I presume a Pontiac) and started singing away as he planted the foot.

Problem was, Trans singing was suddenly drowned out by a combination of screaming and swear words.

I kid you not!

Second serve

3 minutes ago, sipi said:

<snip>

Horse-dung. Mrs. T. can make an MP4 video sitting front or back in the audience using only her smart phone good enough quality -- as many do -- to put up on YouTube.

4 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

Horse-dung. Mrs. T. can make an MP4 video sitting front or back in the audience using only her smart phone good enough quality -- as many do -- to put up on YouTube.

Nothing beats being in the same room ..... yet Trans could end all speculation by giving us a rendition of My way and posting it.

Edited by geronimo

Just now, geronimo said:

Nothing beats being in the same room .....

You and 99.99% of the ThaiVisa membership aren't and never will be in the same room. He said he would sing for me if I traveled to Ubon and I said I may take him up on it as long as I can made a video recording of his performance and as yet he has said nuthin'.

5 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

The other video is far better than someone impersonating Lionel Ritchie or Bette Midler.

34 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

If someone was caught stealing 10 cookies from my shop would it not be prudent to check his pockets on future visits?

So how come you joined the forum this year and you know all about last years POTY...?

How come I lost 2015 POTY by 6 votes when your aspersion points to l "fix" things...?

1 minute ago, transam said:

So how come you joined the forum this year and you know all about last years POTY...?

How come I lost 2015 POTY by 6 votes when your aspersion points to l "fix" things...?

Maybe Mr. Pickering took the time to read the threads for the previous POTY contests.  It's fascinating reading, right?

7 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Do you not think you’re taking this whole POTY thing a tad too seriously?

I think it’s main purpose so far this year has been to enable geronimo to get their post count up...he wants that next dot, real bad. 

?

The way he just brushed Simoh aside was brutal. 

Even though I am backing K. ColinNeil as the local favorite and a genuine Profile-In-Courage, I really have no problem should K. Trans be the winner. I am already dealing with the insufferable with the current US President for the next 3 years and the added level of insufferable should that be the outcome will be incremental at best.