• JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, howto said:

The engine in JAGS sucks,

best to replace it w/ a chevy 350 conversion.

Been there, got the T-Shirt.

Not sure about that .. The V12 unit below stroked and bored to 7.0 ltr shunted out over 700 bhp .. more than twice what you'd squeeze out of a Chevy 350 without major mod's .. And little more than half the weight of a Chev' unit .. And a V12 would look quite nice in Trans-am's , trans-am ..

IMG_20171225_202921.jpg

Edited by Justgrazing
Sp

10 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Four new accounts for transam....well done.

That comment brings back memories of last years POTY...:sad:

For the record, there has only ever been one Trans on TVF during the last eleven years as admin knows...:stoner:

8 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

I think he finallly figured out that the less he posts the more votes he is likely to get.

Weeeeell, I post the same on POTY as I do all year round, l ain't for changing anytime soon...I have toooo much fun being myself...great.gif.a0b0506b5f33edab279e3117057eb678.gif

22 hours ago, geronimo said:

Truth is, my job as commentator doesn't really get going til the last 3 days, which has given me time to tend the garden and frollick with the dog, but I see some factors emerging very soon and I might be busy for a while.

Hence the saying, "Feeling like the dog's frollicks."

15 hours ago, geronimo said:

Rumours were flying around that he once built a 4 cylinder straight engine from a tree stump, a few old tables and a radio.

Yep, but the pistons were made out of Coke cans filled with sand. The muffler was from an old broom. 

16 minutes ago, geronimo said:

I'm all for having drop down balloons on every forum telling members to vote before its too late. Surely we can tempt some of them!

In the farming forum, we could have "Plant your seed today! Vote POTY"

In the visa section, "It matters not where you're going, but who you vote for"

The "I drink too much forum, "Vote before your liver gives up!"

Teaching in Thailand could have "Put that whiteboard marker down and place your cross on the POTY Candidate"

1 hour ago, transam said:

For the record, there has only ever been one Trans on TVF during the last eleven years as admin knows...:stoner:

Good to know transam.

However we must cast our minds back to last year's contest and consider that someone from your camp had started numerous new accounts simply to beef up your score and those votes had to be removed before the winner was announced.

A fine job that was by the mod adjudicators and I hope we shall see the same level of vigilance by them this year as well.

One member one vote!!

13 minutes ago, geronimo said:

In the farming forum, we could have "Plant your seed today! Vote POTY"

In the visa section, "It matters not where you're going, but who you vote for"

The "I drink too much forum, "Vote before your liver gives up!"

Teaching in Thailand could have "Put that whiteboard marker down and place your cross on the POTY Candidate"

You forgot an important section, Isaan forum. 

" Go and vote before the cold will get you and before your wife's coming back from a weekend with her brother."

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Good to know transam.

However we must cast our minds back to last year's contest and consider that someone from your camp had started numerous new accounts simply to beef up your score and those votes had to be removed before the winner was announced.

A fine job that was by the mod adjudicators and I hope we shall see the same level of vigilance by them this year as well.

One member one vote!!

You are wrong, two camps were "infected", those being the two leaders, just an oddball(s) out there trying to mess things up. In fact ADMIN using their resources posted here that neither of use had anything to do with it......:smile:

1 hour ago, transam said:

How do you know how many Transvestites are actually part of the game? Not all are Transams, like you, sir. 

9 minutes ago, transam said:

You are wrong, two camps were "infected", those being the two leaders, just an oddball(s) out there trying to mess things up. In fact ADMIN using their resources posted here that neither of use had anything to do with it......:smile:

Swords are being sharpened ....

1 minute ago, transam said:

Hmmmm, you got me thinking now...When we go out and I sing, Mrs.Trans always sits at the back...face..gif.6805d4c75578715454209fcf6b2261fa.gif

For gawd sake don't tell Crabby that....:sad:

Crabs are renowned for their ability to dig up the truth, and I feel JL will not let up till he hears you warbling Sir!