• Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe there are multiple dot universes, and in another one, I am a poor kid in Afghanistan or a trump supporter in Alabama, it's all possible, according to quantum physics.... maybe there are 3 million TV forums and every member has 159,000 identities ... Perhaps I should quit the mushrooms .....

Just in ......   

Impeachment! That's' the headlines of the NYT, as a certain Florida business tycoon is preparing his team of lawyers, for what might just be the most lucrative law suit since Mrs. Bingham sued KFC for that hot coffee spill ....

Just now, Justgrazing said:

Giving how many times Steve Tyler sings the word sing and implores you to sing along with him we feel this song would be better aimed at trans-am ..

Well its feedback we want ... what do have in mind? A totally unbiased account of what occurs?

29 minutes ago, geronimo said:

I bow (grovelling) to a man with more than a 2-1 post-like ratio and will call the foundation pick up at the end of the evening ... free of charge ....

In all fairness when you have 8 dots a 'like' counts as 2.

21 minutes ago, geronimo said:

It's you who are forgetting the seventh one, and when I get that, you will receive the kind of respect an eight dotter deserves ....

I'll be missing for a while, Dot has brought me up some lunch. Lovely lady your dot.

Dot.JPG

News (unverified) just in .....

DSD is in quarantine after an unsuccessful attempt to leave the country with DD (who was travelling under a false passport under the name of Mr. Tee Hee) and both are implicating a bunch of monkeys ... expecting DSI involvement afore the end of business hours ....

Just now, geronimo said:

Empty promises ... think I'll throw my TV aspirations in the "trump achievements" bin .....

If it wasn't for the measly amount of money that trickles down from your corporation into my little account, I'd quit!!! Even if you will kill all my descendants! My name is Geronimo, I might remind you Sir!

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

If Nancy (a 7-dotter) and I make a joint dot award application, could we split it down the middle?

I admit, I do little for the community, other than this commentary, but surely, with N's tireless contributions to the welfare of humanity, I can share her spoils .....